• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Physics Unit 4 JUNE 11/6/12

How well did you do on the exam?

• Total voters
Reaction score
no the 1st part whn they ask abt find amplitude and frequency i cnt find amplitude
oh! sorry :oops:
Just see where the max and min is, count the number of small squares between them and (here 1 small square = 0.02) and so multiply it by 0.02 :)

Reaction score
ya i got it nw and the velocity i got as 0.88 by using v=A x angular velocity bt i didn kno y we didn use the sin rule wth it and btw how 2 use the gradient in ths?
:eek: even i got it wid dat, i think the sin part will be -1 :S
just find the gradient as we normally do with any graph at the straight part of the graph :)

Reaction score
ok how to find the gradient shld we find whn height is lowest?
nopes find the gradient at the part where the graph is a straight line (any of the parts where it is a straight line, it doesnt matterr where :))
like read off two values for h and two for t and divide the diffeence between the values :)

Reaction score
nopes find the gradient at the part where the graph is a straight line (any of the parts where it is a straight line, it doesnt matterr where :))
like read off two values for h and two for t and divide the diffeence between the values :)

Reaction score
For the Jun 2012 question, whats the value of v? :S
ok c ths is a tricky 1 1st u hve 2 find angular velocity by using (a=angular velocity x displacement) bt here u hve 2 divide 70 by 2 cuz its the total distance 4 1 complete oscillation then after finding ths angular velocity u use the formula 4 velocity :)

Reaction score
ok c ths is a tricky 1 1st u hve 2 find angular velocity by using (a=angular velocity x displacement) bt here u hve 2 divide 70 by 2 cuz its the total distance 4 1 complete oscillation then after finding ths angular velocity u use the formula 4 velocity :)
the value wil be 0.16

Reaction score
dats wat i did i guess but what is the value for v again? :)

Reaction score
*facepalm* i did the same thing but got 0.35 -_________________________________________-
lemme try again :p
open ur revision guide 2 page 59 and look at the results plus its written tht the max possible value for sin or cos is always 1