• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Guys of your kind are rare then. Very rare. I know not of any who would stick with only one so far.
Nice meeting you. Good man. :p

I have a very good memory and I remember I read somewhere you had exams... Temporary absence, something like that. :rolleyes:

Aw. They aren't rare, only difficult to find. Yes that's different from being rare. :p

Hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm going. Later. =)

Reaction score
haha looks like u read Bashu :p

Hahaha. I swear to God, I don't even know what Bashu is apart from what I googled. It's some old Iranian drama, I guess?
Umm, I was always a little preoccupied with Romeo-juliet, heer-ranjha typo 'folk-tales.' Lol. :p

Reaction score
Aw. They aren't rare, only difficult to find. Yes that's different from being rare. :p

Hahahahaha. Yeah, I'm going. Later. =)

"Difficult to find." Well, it isn't a good idea either to go 'try' everyone to check out who will be of that breed. So, I prefer to say: they are very rare, a near extinction species. :p

Study well. :)

Reaction score
"Difficult to find." Well, it isn't a good idea either to go 'try' everyone to check out who will be of that breed. So, I prefer to say: they are very rare, a near extinction specie. :p

Study well. :)

Lol. Umm, I can't spot any points against it. So yeah, I agree. ;)

You too. :)

Reaction score
I wonder if I can ask a question...

Okay, I've stopped wondering and am asking it. :p

Do you really love, I mean true love that will last for a lifetime, those people for whom you are writing poems?
for me i'd like to clear it that its notthat kind of love... most of them r either for a frnd of mine hu i 'love' or sum hu is a brother 2 me... ;)

n good question btw :p

Reaction score
Lol. Umm, I can't spot any points against it. So yeah, I agree. ;)

You too. :)

I weighed before I put forth my words. ;)

for me i'd like to clear it that its notthat kind of love... most of them r either for a frnd of mine hu i 'love' or sum hu is a brother 2 me... ;)

n good question btw :p

Am asking cause I know a girl can love a guy for the rest of her life. I wanted to know how many boys could reciprocate it. We could make up a ratio, and I can bet, girls win. :p

Reaction score

Am asking cause I know a girl can love a guy for the rest of her life. I wanted to know how many boys could reciprocate it. We could make up a ratio, and I can bet, girls win. :p

Nopes. My love for that angel is greater than all girls being loving a guy forever combined. So not a chance girls'll win until I'm here. :p Lame but that's the way it is. :p

Reaction score
Nopes. My love for that angel is greater than all girls being loving a guy forever combined. So not a chance girls'll win until I'm here. :p Lame but that's the way it is. :p

It would be heavenly if everybody thought that way... but let's be realistic. You talk now. We will confirm after a few years. :p

Reaction score

@alpha... i cant agree or dny ur statement.... its true its MOSTLY girls, but sum guys r VERY different.... ;) its just dat as sum1 said, hard 2 find...

:LOL: u win among da guys ;)

Reaction score
Maybe not everybody, my heart certainly does. And yeah sure, I've got all the time in the world. =)

That's why am saying you are a Jurassic comeback. :p

But don't mind me asking... what if you do not get that girl? Will you not love the one who marries you?

@alpha... i cant agree or dny ur statement.... its true its MOSTLY girls, but sum guys r VERY different.... ;) its just dat as sum1 said, hard 2 find...

:LOL: u win among da guys ;)

Not someone, it was me myself who said hard to find. :p

I win generally. :p

Not yet. Years didn't pass. Just been few seconds. :p