• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Yeah. Better not think about that part, I'm getting weird ideas. But that's for a fact I won't hurt noone.

:)

Yes, you are right. Better not marry someone you do not have feelings for. Well, I pray you get the one you love. Best option out there, if you already have given your heart to an angel and do not plan to take it back (which is something I admire, I admit) Mr Jurassic comeback. ;)

Reaction score
:)

Yes, you are right. Better not marry someone you do not have feelings for. Well, I pray you get the one you love. Best option out there, if you already have given your heart to an angel and do not plan to take it back (which is something I admire, I admit) Mr Jurassic comeback. ;)

Aw. You'll pray? Thank you SO much. :')
Haha. Jurassic Comeback, I like that name. =)

Reaction score
No. I won't marry noone except my love. If she denies me, then, end of story. :)
btb if u r so much in love thn i have Q for u "why r u limiting ur love to one person and with tht person ur love will fade away as wud she , is love tht much vulnerable " ?

Reaction score
btb if u r so much in love thn i have Q for u "why r u limiting ur love to one person and with tht person ur love will fade away as wud she , is love tht much vulnerable " ?

My heart's in one piece and possessed by this one angel, so even if she fades, this little love bond will lighten up everything. Love won't ever fade. No doubt about that.

Reaction score
looks like u will know the love i have one advice for u neva confine ur love , love is infinite and let it radiate in such a way tht it would benefit oderz ... well it was nice talking to you :)

Mentioned it a million times before, my love for her is unmeasurable. Why would I confine love to one exact limit or value? :)
Nice talking to you too. =)

Reaction score
Aw. You'll pray? Thank you SO much. :')
Haha. Jurassic Comeback, I like that name. =)

Welcome THAT much. Getting what you want requires hard work. Getting who you want requires the One Above to be with you. :)

Yup, that's your new nick. :ROFLMAO:

The best question EVER.

My heart always belonged to her. I never possessed it. Hope that answers the question. :)

That's the question every Romeo-Juliet should ask themselves.

Well, not really... you just threw me back another Shakespearean-type liner. :)

Reaction score
Welcome THAT much. Getting what you want requires hard work. Getting who you want requires the One Above to be with you. :)

Yup, that's your new nick. :ROFLMAO:

That's the question every Romeo-Juliet should ask themselves.

Well, not really... you just threw me back another Shakespearean-type liner. :)

not really? It sure does. :)

Reaction score
Nah. Your mind is in a rosy world. Give someone neutral a convincing reason. :)

Hahaha.
Okay.
Umm. It's like this.
Being in love is something big. Love isn't just of one type or form. There's love for family, love for friends and love for that one person you admire most. Love's everywhere.
Why would a person be so desperate to have this certain liking towards every single person and think of it as if she's the one for him, she's the love of his life. There are many guys that think like that and consider love a joke.

Fortunately, by the love of God, I'm not one of them and never will be. I've always loved this one person. Like always, never blinked an eye towards any other girl. Know why? Because I love this one angel and one angel only. I don't care if she loves back or even admires me like the way I do. My love for her cannot be bought. Certainly, true love never asks for love back. I'm one of those freaks that think like it.

Since this is a public forum and accessed by I don't know what kind of people, I won't expose myself any further.

Hope THAT answers the question. =)

Reaction score
Kya uthoon kya beithun k har pal,
Aap hi ki dhadkanon mein awaaz
Kya sochoon kya samjhoon k har pal,
Yaadon mein bas aaphi ki baat
Ab koi kya mujhse shikayat kare
Agar mein pagal ho gaee hun phir se?
Thi to pagal hi, aapne bas kar diya tha ilaj

(No matter i stand, i sit,
In my heartbeats i hear your voice,
What can I think, what can i comprehend
When all my thoughts are filled with you?
If someone complains to me i've gone mad again
what can i say?
I was mad already, you were my cure)

trying to translate but.... :/

Reaction score
Hahaha.
Okay.
Umm. It's like this.
Being in love is something big. Love isn't just of one type or form. There's love for family, love for friends and love for that one person you admire most. Love's everywhere.
Why would a person be so desperate to have this certain liking towards every single person and think of it as if she's the one for him, she's the love of her life. There are many guys that think like that and consider love a joke.

Fortunately, by the love of God, I'm not one of them and never will be. I've always loved this one person. Like always, never blinked an eye towards any other girl. Know why? Because I love this one angel and one angel only. I don't care if she loves back or even admires me like the way I do. My love for her cannot be bought. Certainly, true love never asks for love back. I'm one of those freaks that think like it.

Since this is a public forum and accessed by I don't know what kind of people, I won't expose myself any further.

Hope THAT answers the question. =)

Applause for the length of your speech. -.-

What I meant to ask was: what makes you love her? Now please, don't tell me "I got struck by a sudden stroke of lightning". Am not buying that. From the way you talk, doesn't seem you know her very well... but still, you claim to love her. Why? There should be something that pulls you towards this one 'angel'? You're getting me? :)

Epiphany, I have to say i think ur poetry is AMAZING, and if it's this one person that inspires you to write so well, then I cn assure I'll pray that you get what you r looking for!!!:)

Everybody I think will pray. His good poetry that rhythms ( :p) is like a magnet, so naturally you are inclined to pray. :)

Reaction score
Kya uthoon kya beithun k har pal,
Aap hi ki dhadkanon mein awaaz
Kya sochoon kya samjhoon k har pal,
Yaadon mein bas aaphi ki baat
Ab koi kya mujhse shikayat kare
Agar mein pagal ho gaee hun phir se?
Thi to pagal hi, aapne bas kar diya tha ilaj

(No matter i stand, i sit,
In my heartbeats i hear your voice,
What can I think, what can i comprehend
When all my thoughts are filled with you?
If someone complains to me i've gone mad again
what can i say?
I was mad already, you were my cure)

trying to translate but.... :/
appreciate da fct u tried!!;)

Reaction score

What I meant to ask was: what makes you love her? Now please, don't tell me "I got struck by a sudden stroke of lightning". Me not buying that. From the way you talk, doesn't seem you know her very well... but still, you claim to love her. Why? There should be something that pulls you towards this one 'angel'? You're getting me? :)
@alpha... u have sum really good questions 2 ask... but y dont u either do it in another thread or on ur walls? m REALLY afraid the thread may get locked!

i dont mean 2 be rude or nething (n m really sorry if u feel i was :() but i LOVE dis thread n m sure NONE of us want it 2 be locked...

Reaction score

What I meant to ask was: what makes you love her? Now please, don't tell me "I got struck by a sudden stroke of lightning". Am not buying that. From the way you talk, doesn't seem you know her very well... but still, you claim to love her. Why? There should be something that pulls you towards this one 'angel'? You're getting me? :)

Everybody I think will pray. His good poetry that rhythms ( :p) is like a magnet, so naturally you are inclined to pray. :)

Heh. I know her better than anyone she knows possibly does, yes even parents. What makes you love her? Honestly? I don't know. It just happened. I don't know nothing about how hearts work or what makes me love her. I just do.

And THANK YOU everyone who's praying. :')