• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
Kya uthoon kya beithun k har pal,
Aap hi ki dhadkanon mein awaaz
Kya sochoon kya samjhoon k har pal,
Yaadon mein bas aaphi ki baat
Ab koi kya mujhse shikayat kare
Agar mein pagal ho gaee hun phir se?
Thi to pagal hi, aapne bas kar diya tha ilaj

(No matter i stand, i sit,
In my heartbeats i hear your voice,
What can I think, what can i comprehend
When all my thoughts are filled with you?
If someone complains to me i've gone mad again
what can i say?
I was mad already, you were my cure)

trying to translate but.... :/

BEST!

Reaction score
@alpha... u have sum really good questions 2 ask... but y dont u either do it in another thread or on ur walls? m REALLY afraid the thread may get locked!

i dont mean 2 be rude or nething (n m really sorry if u feel i was :() but i LOVE dis thread n m sure NONE of us want it 2 be locked...

Oh... Am sorry. Don't want the thread to be locked because of me. I am just trying to know from others here if true love can exist still in today's world. Sorry. :)

Heh. I know her better than anyone she knows possibly does, yes even parents. What makes you love her? Honestly? I don't know. It just happened. I don't know nothing about how hearts work or what makes me love her. I just do.

And THANK YOU everyone who's praying. :')

Alright. I'll stop here. Thank you for the mini interview Mr Jurassic comeback. I am sure it has enlightened me to some extent. And don't mind the questions. I just hope they were constructive. :)

Reaction score
Oh... Am sorry. Don't want the thread to be locked because of me. I am just trying to know from others here if true love can exist still in today's world. Sorry. :)

Alright. I'll stop here. Thank you for the mini interview Mr Jurassic comeback. I am sure it has enlightened me to some extent. And don't mind the questions. I just hope they were constructive. :)
no need 2 be sorry! ur questions are such dat a LOT of ppl r wanting 2 ask m sure but dey dont have the guts to... i appreciate u acc asked dem (y)
its just dat i dont want it 2 b locked... (i really enjoyed :p hatts off 2 u guys ;))
n i hope u dint mind... :)

Reaction score
no need 2 be sorry! ur questions are such dat a LOT of ppl r wanting 2 ask m sure but dey dont have the guts to... i appreciate u acc asked dem (y)
its just dat i dont want it 2 b locked... (i really enjoyed :p hatts off 2 u guys ;))

I would LOVE to see a new topic about all those questions. :')
Anyone doing the honors of creating one?

Reaction score

Please write it in full form traditional English? I didn't get few things... :confused:

Reaction score
Please write it in full form traditional English? I didn't get few things... :confused:
sorry sorry.... :barefoot:
no need 2 be sorry! your questions are such that a LOT of people are wanting to ask I'm sure but they dont have the guts to... i appreciate u acctually asked them (y)
its just that i dont want this thread to be locked... (i really enjoyed :p hats off to you guys ;))
and i hope u dint mind... :)

Reaction score
I would LOVE to see a new topic about all those questions. :')
Anyone doing the honors of creating one?

Lol. Jurassic comeback, do it a week after your exams or a year before your marriage. :p

sorry sorry.... :barefoot:
no need 2 be sorry! your questions are such that a LOT of people are wanting to ask I'm sure but they dont have the guts to... i appreciate u acctually asked them (y)
its just that i dont want this thread to be locked... (i really enjoyed :p hats off to you guys ;))
and i hope u dint mind... :)

Thank you. And don't mind, am not a fan of that new style paralytic 'text' language. :p
And nah, I don't mind. At least, some of the pages were fully in English and comprehensible to everyone. ;)

Enjoyed it too. Thank you guys. Good day. :)

Reaction score
Haha. As you please, my love won't change.

I meant, it's time to concentrate on studies. :rolleyes:

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Instead of drinking water,
They gave me thinking water,
Now I’m really smart.
And instead of ice cream,
They gave me nice cream,
Now I’ve got a big heart.
Instead of hot sauce,
They gave me snot sauce,
Now my tongue is gooey when I talk.
And instead of candy bars
They gave me sandy bars,
Now my mouth is full of rocks.
And instead of tribal stories,
They read me bible stories,
Now I want to be a preacher
And instead of kool-aid
They gave me school-aid.
But I still don’t like my teacher.
-Anonymous

Reaction score
ok..so now whose going to translate my verses to English...it will be worth a read...:D :ROFLMAO: