• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
good question, I'll reply at night inshaAllah.... (I know how.. but I'll need time to gather my thoughts)

Thank you for giving the time. I'll be looking forward. :)

Wait, we could open a new thread to satisfy Mr Epiphany's wish to follow the rules? :p
Everyone could share their experiences then. :)

Koi kabab mein haddi nahin hoga.

Reaction score
Dear Sister,
I hope you are in all health and peace
I have something to tell you, so listen up please
Ever since I was young, and just past your knees
You’d keep swatting me away, like a pack of flees
You’d stare at me, as if I was some weird disease
On your forehead, there’d be a permanent crease
There was always something to tease
Be it my nose, my ears or the way I sneeze
And when I’d complain, you’d give me a squeeze
Roll your eyes and say, ‘I was joking, jeez!’
But I know it was more and always wanted to release
You from this misery and put you at ease
I decided I must let all this stop and freeze
By having my entire existence abruptly cease
Maybe now you can live happy and pleased……
Love,
Me
"Words are like fire; they can either warm or burn..."​
So watch what you speak....​
wherd u get da last 2...????:p

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen. I promise you, this piece of poetry is Holy! Take time to read it.​
Furthermore, i'd like to mention that this shayiri is of Allama Iqbal where he has committed shirk in his first Piece "Shikwa". He used strong words against Allah and scholars immediately warned him! Some even went to the extent as to call him a non-muslim! However, Iqbal realized his mistake and wrote another phase of this poetry as Jawab-E-Shikwa where he asks for forgiveness and in my view, made up to his mistake :)
shikwa_st.gif
shikwa_01.gif
shikwa_02.gif
shikwa_03.gif
shikwa_04.gif
shikwa_05.gif
shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_st.gif
j_shikwa_01.gif
j_shikwa_02.gif
j_shikwa_03.gif
j_shikwa_04.gif
j_shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_05.gif

Reaction score
Ladies and Gentlemen. I promise you, this piece of poetry is Holy! Take time to read it.​
Furthermore, i'd like to mention that this shayiri is of Allama Iqbal where he has committed shirk in his first Piece "Shikwa". He used strong words against Allah and scholars immediately warned him! Some even went to the extent as to call him a non-muslim! However, Iqbal realized his mistake and wrote another phase of this poetry as Jawab-E-Shikwa where he asks for forgiveness and in my view, made up to his mistake :)
shikwa_st.gif
shikwa_01.gif
shikwa_02.gif
shikwa_03.gif
shikwa_04.gif
shikwa_05.gif
shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_st.gif
j_shikwa_01.gif
j_shikwa_02.gif
j_shikwa_03.gif
j_shikwa_04.gif
j_shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_05.gif

At least translate it to English. :p :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
shikwa_st.gif
shikwa_01.gif
shikwa_02.gif
shikwa_03.gif
shikwa_04.gif
shikwa_05.gif
shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_st.gif
j_shikwa_01.gif
j_shikwa_02.gif
j_shikwa_03.gif
j_shikwa_04.gif
j_shikwa_06.gif
j_shikwa_05.gif
Tashree bhi kar dein! :D

Reaction score
dude u quoted ALL that just to ask him for a translation? can't u just quote the start of his message, reduces burden on site...

You the Admin? And FYI, the post was in an IMG form. Even if I'd cut down the last part, the upper part would've been there, that's long enough to imo.

*Back to topic*

Reaction score
You the Admin? And FYI, the post was in an IMG form. Even if I'd cut down the last part, the upper part would've been there, that's long enough to imo.

*Back to topic*
i would clear it.
1. M not an admin but still, FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
2. just this could have been quoted:

now back to topic.!

Reaction score
i would clear it.
1. M not an admin but still, FOR THE GREATER GOOD.
2. just this could have been quoted:

now back to topic.!
c. Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which contravenes something in this policy document they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Moderator Team. Please use the “post report” feature to report posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.