• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

Reaction score
It's okay. Did metaphorical reading, I guess. But I really liked this one. You are a good writer. Keep on writing and "copyright" your poems. :)
ahan! awwhhh! thanks a lot! means So much 2 me :,) m glad u like my work...
sure... i hope to write always Inshallah!
how will i copyright my work? :confused:

Reaction score
ahan! awwhhh! thanks a lot! means So much 2 me :,) m glad u like my work...
sure... i hope to write always Inshallah!
how will i copyright my work? :confused:

Make a blog, something in which you can store your poems. And below them, write your name. The search engines will do the rest. :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds that's basically because shikari is the one who made fake promises and keep on hurting her. So she means that why doesn't he just kill her with one bullet? Why keep on hurting her?
u understood it pretty much ;) n good explanation cuz m not good at it :oops: thanks!
but i dint mean fake promises, i meant hurting by words or ignoring..... (and........................its ppl- shikari in da plural :p)

so the botom line is:
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds because shikari people keep hurting (by words or ignoring). So why don't they just kill with one bullet? Why keep on hurting...?

wow, that's deep....! and its very depressing to read. Alhamdulillah I don't know much people who hurt but If people hurt me I just try to ignore the hurtful things... and I try to forgive them, it's hard to forgive but the incentive is HUGE, infact HUMUNGOUS...
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous(mutaqeen) Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;" (3:133-134)

I think if I forgive people, I can lead a happy life... coz ultimately you do face people who hurt you, but you also meet people who love you.. so no need to be sad.

Reaction score
so the botom line is:
It means that tears are falling from the eyes and heart is full of wounds because shikari people keep hurting (by words or ignoring). So why don't they just kill with one bullet? Why keep on hurting...?

wow, that's deep....! and its very depressing to read. Alhamdulillah I don't know much people who hurt but If people hurt me I just try to ignore the hurtful things... and I try to forgive them, it's hard to forgive but the incentive is HUGE, infact HUMUNGOUS...
"And hasten to forgiveness from your Lord and a garden as wide as the heavens and earth, prepared for the righteous(mutaqeen) Who spend [in the cause of Allah ] during ease and hardship and who restrain anger and who pardon the people - and Allah loves the doers of good;" (3:133-134)

I think if I forgive people, I can lead a happy life... coz ultimately you do face people who hurt you, but you also meet people who love you.. so no need to be sad.
true.... it is pretty depressing to read....

i DO forgive a lot! i think dats y i make an easy target....

I like ur attitude Mashallah! i have tried the same, its just dat at tymz it doesnt work....
n thanks a LOT ! :D

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
true.... it is pretty depressing to read....

i DO forgive a lot! i think dats y i make an easy target....

I like ur attitude Mashallah! i have tried the same, its just dat at tymz it doesnt work....
n thanks a LOT ! :D

but the thing about easy target is.. you need to know who to keep as friends and who to keep as close/intimate friends... there are ppl who know how to give you a sound advice when you need it, and there are ppl who can't even keep a secret when they need to keep one... so choose the friends wisely and you'll get hurt less often, inshaAllah;
Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “A man will follow the religion of his close friend, so let each of you look to who he takes a close friend.” Narrated by Ahmad. 7968; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah, 927

Reaction score
but the thing about easy target is.. you need to know who to keep as friends and who to keep as close/intimate friends... there are ppl who know how to give you a sound advice when you need it, and there are ppl who can't even keep a secret that they need to keep one... so choose the friends wisely and you'll get hurt less often, inshaAllah;
Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “A man will follow the religion of his close friend, so let each of you look to who he takes a close friend.” Narrated by Ahmad. 7968; classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Silsilat al-Ahaadeeth al-Saheehah, 927
true! So true!! i think its a question of choosing the right ppl.... but in some cases, u dont have an option :(
and Inshallah! i will try 2 be more careful next time :)
Jazakallah! really sound advice :,)

Reaction score
but the thing about easy target is.. you need to know who to keep as friends and who to keep as close/intimate friends... there are ppl who know how to give you a sound advice when you need it, and there are ppl who can't even keep a secret when they need to keep one... so choose the friends wisely and you'll get hurt less often, inshaAllah;

And can you please elaborate on how to know who is a good friend, and who a bad one, if helping will not take much of your time?

Reaction score
Dear Sister,
I hope you are in all health and peace
I have something to tell you, so listen up please
Ever since I was young, and just past your knees
You’d keep swatting me away, like a pack of flees
You’d stare at me, as if I was some weird disease
On your forehead, there’d be a permanent crease
There was always something to tease
Be it my nose, my ears or the way I sneeze
And when I’d complain, you’d give me a squeeze
Roll your eyes and say, ‘I was joking, jeez!’
But I know it was more and always wanted to release
You from this misery and put you at ease
I decided I must let all this stop and freeze
By having my entire existence abruptly cease
Maybe now you can live happy and pleased……
Love,
Me
"Words are like fire; they can either warm or burn..."​
So watch what you speak....​
WOW!