• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Poetry! =P

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
"Holding your hand,​
feeling your touch,​
knowing you’re around,​
most precious of all."​
Already posted this but my point is, it's not always about the kind of "love" badrobot14 was referring. Isn't the love between a child and his mother the most precious? Thinking is what words require sometimes. Positive thinking. =)​
"For me,​
you'll always be,​
the melody​
I dance around."​
~Epiphany.​

LOL, I did say 99% of the time poets have that brand of love in mind... :p
b/w why can't you spell it out so I can't use it in my evil plans to con girls anymore... :ROFLMAO: (Auzubillah!) and I can't imagine anyone reading the poem I reffered to and saying 'oh how adorable he's willing to kill himself coz his mom is angry at him!' :p

Reaction score
LOL, I did say 99% of the time poets have that brand of love in mind... :p
b/w why can't you spell it out so I can't use it in my evil plans to con girls anymore... :ROFLMAO: (Auzubillah!) and I can't imagine anyone reading the poem I reffered to and saying 'oh how adorable he's willing to kill himself coz his mom is angry at him!' :p

True. I don't deny that. @poets and the love stuff.

And LOOL, did I say I write poems only about suicide and stuff? Different poems having different meanings. Theme changes as topic changes. :p So, LOOL, it's quite obvious, the nature of suicidal poems is referring to what, but I quite agree with what you've got to say. Only point I was trying to elaborate was, not all poems are about love you were referring to. :p