• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
You're talking as if you don't care what happens to Pakistan at this stage when it's politically unstable.

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
You're talking as if you don't care what happens to Pakistan at this stage when it's politically unstable.
We I certainly care but also have other problems to deal with besides what you even Happen if I start caring ?? I know all the parties are corrupt so whosoever comes there would be corruption !!

Reaction score
Here, you are wrong. There is one party who never gets votes, is never considered good by the other parties because they know that it is right. The party's leader has been called 'One man army' as well.

Reaction score
YEah I know a little about them !! Well As i told you earlier I got interested into politics only after reading history book !!

Reaction score
So Shahroz you bekieve that if Imran Khan comes to power some how he can solve the problem.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
^ at least he won't eat our money! He won't increase taxes.. and so much more!
Tou yeah.. . many problems can be resolved then!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
you also with Imran ?? :ugeek:

Reaction score
Nibz said:
Hey Nibz! have you studied economics?

Reaction score
HEEEEEY I like imran khan in political point of view of Pakistan. He is too good and is the true legend of Pakistan. And by the way I am not actually interested in politics. Its not because I don't love my country. Its because even if we advise our Pakistani people in how to lead Pakistan to a developing stage, they won't even listen to us or anyone. They would forget it and throw it away from their mind just like a garbage. That is the reason why Pakistan is not developing. So instead of advising we have to show them a demo or some other kind of method. Well that is my opinion guys. :) :D

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
HEEEEEY I like imran khan in political point of view of Pakistan. He is too good and is the true legend of Pakistan. And by the way I am not actually interested in politics. Its not because I don't love my country. Its because even if we advise our Pakistani people in how to lead Pakistan to a developing stage, they won't even listen to us or anyone. They would forget it and throw it away from their mind just like a garbage. That is the reason why Pakistan is not developing. So instead of advising we have to show them a demo or some other kind of method. Well that is my opinion guys. :) :D
agree !! :mrgreen:

Reaction score
well i dont see or watch it but i always remember what those dudes in the tv say so i remember it and as i read the newspaper i always get to know this crap :x

Reaction score
Media gives us manipulated information, they are backed by politicians. they highlight less issues but add mirch misala to news so to improve their ratings.See the Pak India match hype or Shoiab Sania marrige...when flood strike Pakistan, i did not see any channel talking about the causes of floods like global warming and other environmental issues being the cause. Media needs to educate people more. Reading newspaper is much better and informative. U can get the idea of whats happening around Pak easily.
Education is the major issue in Pak. If all get quality education, we can solve almost any problem, as we will produce skilled people who will uplift the economy, we will get rid of terrorism as well as education will enlighten people minds. The other important thing is implementation of the laws in our country and this democratic system should move on. Changes come gradually and Inshallah our system will become better.