• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
I think he means yes. WEL CAPTAIN DANGER.............we are eager to know whether you agree or disagree with mr.watson or mr.scouserifc. :p ;)

Reaction score
Yeah that means he agrees. Good captaindanger.... you really are a danger and quite unique captain :p ;)

Reaction score
OH OKAY I know that. You mean you were a bit confused but you showed him that you were listening to what he said.
HMMMMMMMMMMM that is a real captain work captaindanger, listening to your servants. HMMMMMMMMMMMMM I SEEEEEE HOW MUCH CORPORATIve YOU REALLY ARE. :p ;) ;)

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...........But I think that captain danger is a real captain..........he is not like those deaf politicians.......i mean at least he listens and does not act as if he is ignoring. I like your behaviour captaindanger.................keep it up!!!!!! :p :p ;)

Reaction score
hehehehehe likin meri predictions theek kesay nikal gaee, kyunkay main sherlock holmes hoi nahi.If salman is sherlock holmes so then who am I???? SEeems something is haunting you captaindanger. :p
CApTAIN SALUTE!!! WE ARE IN YOUR SERVICE SO DON"T YOU WORRY WE"LL GET YOU OUT OF THIS :p :p ;)

Reaction score
No captain danger you don't need to thank. Because we are always at your service..........and you can't thank us thousand or million of times....or else you will become tired. :p :p ;)
YES SIR (SALUTE)

Reaction score
OH OKAY then if captain you are forcing me to so you welcome. :p :p
And yeah nibz thanks a lot for the link that you have given. :) :)