• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
Oay Jagirdarana Altaf Hussain Punjab me aa gya hai :p :p :p

favourite line of his he just is so funny when he talks. LOL

Reaction score
The problem with Pakistani politics is that we(and that includes our politicians) don't know whether we are friends of the US or their enemies? Our governments always treats them as best friends in return for a little aid which surely lines their pockets and so do unfortunately some of the journalists in the media. On the other hand the public and the mainstream media treats the US as our worst enemies.
I personally believe that the involvement of the US in our politics is doing us more harm than good. Drone attacks, Raymond Davis and calling our brothers and sisters as terrorists is not giving a good image of Pakistan abroad. Imran Khan is right in taking a step against drone attacks. If we stop being slaves of the US then only we will be respected in the world community.

Reaction score
heheheheeheehh a new political news about osama bin laden's death.............AND GUYS HIS PEOPLE IS GOING TO TAKE REVENGE FROM OUR PAKISTANIS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :( :cry:

Reaction score
This is not a matter of jokes. Britain, France and USA are accusing Pakistan of supporting the supposed 'Taliban'. I wouldn't be surprised if Osama bin Laden never existed. This whole 'War against Terrorism' is just a frame up to destroy Islam. Just look at the facts. The USA attack or helped others attack the following countries:
-) Iraq
-) Afghanistan
-) Yemen
-) Oman (I've heard that USA accused Yemen and Oman of helping the so called 'terrorists'.)
-) Palestine
-) Libya
-) Egypt
-) Lebanon
-) Turkey
-) Pakistan

Apart from these, USA has accused several other countries as well, who are mostly Muslim countries. Look at the list above. They are Muslim countries. So who says that America is doing the right thing? What right does America have to attack other calling them terrorists, while he himself is spreading terrorism and America is, I think, as we may say, 'The Biggest Bully in the Playground'. How can America tell others not to develop nuclear weapons and technology when America was the first one to do so and use them too? Why does America call Pakistan's nuclear projects unsafe and unclean, when America's own nuclear plants are he worst polluting ones in the whole world and the whole ocean around the USA is polluted with nuclear waste? I'm afraid to say that we may never find the answers to these questions. Its a pity to watch the USA to do all of this.............. :cry:

Reaction score
Many people will call me crazy for the above post, but I just shared my views.

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
Many people will call me crazy for the above post, but I just shared my views.
Yeah ur crazy... :crazy: .no now dnt get it wrong...i mean its not the fault of the external forces only...hvent u heard UNITED WE STAND :beer: DIVIDED WE FALL...that meanz that there hve been traitors in our midst...so we can do nuthing except ask ALLAH to set their minds in the right place..!! O how i wish dey realise wat they're doin'..!! :bad:

Reaction score
Did I say that it was the fault of the external forces only? Have you read this post of mine? I think that it will clear what I think is the reason of the Political disorder in Pakistan.

Shahroz95 said:
If you don't develop an interest in politics at this stage then you will never be able to do so. Instead of saying that you should become like Ali Moen, why don't you become better than him? And let me tell you one thing, Ali Moen cannot participate in politics.
And one more thing, the number of real politicians in Pakistan is very less. The people who are sitting in the government are all matric fail. The real politicians have a degree in Politics. You can ask any member of any party that what is the agenda of his or her party. I can tell you this that he wont even know the meaning of agenda.
You say why we should discuss politics when we can't make any change in it. I'll tell you why we should do so. If we don't talk about it or raise our voices against a corrupt government then we ourselves are corrupt because we are letting the government to ransack the country. We are the ones who elected them to their posts in the first place. Aren't we then supposed to be corrupt?
I posted the following in the thread 'The Art of Grooming your Souls!' :

Shahroz95 said:
Okay. Well as everyone knows that Pakistan has been subjected to the worst political disorders in the world history. Whenever a democratic system was introduced, it was attacked by the worst disease of the politics, i.e; corruption. And after that, one way or the other, martial law was declared, the democracy abolished and Pakistan entered the Dictatorship. It has been a complete cycle of this, once you look into the history.
Nowadays, the government is corrupt but it will never accept the charges, obviously. The people of Pakistan say that the government is corrupt and it does not do anything for the poor. If a news reporter asks one of the poor people what wrong the government had done. He will only reply that it was very bad. He wont say what was the bad thing because he doesn't know it and he only wants the to blame the government for everything, even his broken shoelace.
Now, the following questions arise:

Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
The people of Pakistan did! We elected them to their posts! We were the ones who did not look at the political parties' agendas. We misjudged them and now they are ruling over us. Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country? We take interests on the money that we have kept in the bank or elsewhere when it is not acceptable in Islam. Thievery and looting is common in Pakistan along with fraud and commission and these are also unacceptable in Islam.

Now look at this :
Who gave votes to the current government?
Who elected them to their posts?
Why do we call the government corrupt when we ourselves are not true to the country?
After these questions, do we actually have the right to call the government corrupt or wrong?

Please, read this!

Reaction score
Shahroz95 said:
Did I say that it was the fault of the external forces only? Have you read this post of mine? I think that it will clear what I think is the reason of the Political disorder in Pakistan.

Hey dnt get tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo serious :roll: ....though its a serious matter...i didnt see ur 2nd post dats why i wrote dat...thats all...!! :oops:

Reaction score
ARAY DUDE TUM NE LIKHA BARA ZAROOR HAI BUt i don't think so anyone will bother to read it just because its too long. :)
AHM AHM AHM CAN I HAVE MORE VIEWS PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEE??? :D

Reaction score
What do you guys think of the media role in our society?
I think sometimes media gives manipulative news which are of there own interests. sometimes they give a lot of hype to crispy tasty news just to gain ratings . they don't talk much on the real issues of poverty, education. but media is also doing good by spreading awareness regarding issues but not all the time. sometimes they give biased opinions according to what politicians demand from them.

Reaction score
@rviboy, actually, it depends upon the type of media you're talking about. Media can be your television network, Newspapers, Internet, and even mobile phones. You're talking about the Television network (Public and Private sectors), and I quite agree with you. They just twist the news in such a way that it benefits them.