• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
"If I couldn't convince Obama to Stop Drone Attacks, I'll ask nation: Its better to die than living like slaves. " Imran Khan!
This is why I support and love Imran Khan!

Reaction score
Nibz said:
"If I couldn't convince Obama to Stop Drone Attacks, I'll ask nation: Its better to die than living like slaves. " Imran Khan!
This is why I support and love Imran Khan!

Well said. Well said indeed. I support him too, and I think most of the younger generation and youth of Pakistan support him. So let's hope he lives till we get the right to vote so that we can make him the president. :)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
What? How many ambitions have you got? o_O
A Cricketer or President? Select one!
We too are sitting here for something.

Reaction score
A person cannot become the president until he is atleast 40 years old. Believe it or not, there has to be something i must do between leaving university and becoming president :p :p . I cant sit idly for 15 years(give or take a few)! Even imran khan was a cricketer!!!!

Reaction score
hahaha... I wanted to be president when I was 13 but now I've realized, they are corrupt, and liars. So no way. Moreover, I can influence people and develop Pakistan by alternative means. Just like Shehzad Roy's amazing work for poor kids.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Wow. We have got so many presidents here.
Who else wants or wanted to be a president?
Please let us know.

P.S I too wanted to be one, when I was 5.

Reaction score
At a time I to wanted to become one,
But than realise its no use, :(

Reaction score
@arlery--GOOD. Its good to know that there are still people who are patriotic and are willing to do something for their motherland! But my ambition is something else. I am really serious abt this. its not easy for me to explain my goal or what i want to achieve but i have big plans for the future and i have thought abt what i must do or have to do etc..

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
No, I don't!
May I live to see you as a President of Islamic Republic of Pakistan. [Ameen]

Reaction score
ibadsiddiqi said:
@arlery--GOOD. Its good to know that there are still people who are patriotic and are willing to do something for their motherland! But my ambition is something else. I am really serious abt this. its not easy for me to explain my goal or what i want to achieve but i have big plans for the future and i have thought abt what i must do or have to do etc..

Something?? I will do EVERYTHING in my possession for the place that gave me a name, a nationality and a right to call that place my own. I will do everything I can to repay it. My country. My own. If I could I would go there this instant and serve it, but I'm too young, so I've devised a more intelligent and suitable plan. I will serve it every way I can, because that place is where I belong. That place is the reason I hold my head high today.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
May I live to see 'Arlery' as a Prime Minister of Pakistan. [Ameen]

Reaction score
@arlery..very well said. Inshallah you will be able to serve your country to ur full potential!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I would only live to see you and arlery as the President and Prime Minister of Pakistan respectively. Thats it!
Can it get more better than this!

Reaction score
No I said I would never get involved in politics. I am not lying greedy thief who sells his countries secrets for a better future for his kids. NO.
I will do it in my own way and nibz will also do something great. He is just too modest to agree. :D