• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Political Views

Reaction score
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM why dont we discuss about improving our country???? I mean what should we be doing to make our country just like other developed countries. And as a matter of fact every pakistani has this dream...............................but I suppose our reactions are rarely seen...................... :)
Well nowadays whenever we switch on our television or turn the pages of our newspapers we always hear and read the same news which are mostly related to the death of the Al Qaeda leader Osama bin laden.................And as a matter of fact his death has a great connection with our country....................its not because he died or lived in an area of our homeland...................but its because our pakistanis were the one who helped the USA to acknowledge where that man was really hiding. Now you can see that this has greatly outraged most of the al qaeda people..................and i believe that they would surely take revenge from us....................................so now here comes another problem for our country..........Therefore I need your views related to the topic of OSAMA BIN LADEN's DEATH. :)

Reaction score
Well, I'll tell you what I think of this so called, 'Terrorism' and Osama bin laden. I think that Osama is just a made up character that America is using in its act or drama, 'Terrorism', to turn people against Islam and Muslims. Every Muslim country is being blamed by America of helping these 'Terrorists'.

Who started the Terrorism? America did............
Who was the first country to be 'attacked' by terrorists? America was.............
After the supposed 'attack' on the Twin Towers, who started to accuse the Asian countries to be infested with 'terrorists' ? America did............
Who started to kill the Afghans, saying that they were 'Terrorists' ? America did....................
Who first said that Osama bin Laden was a leader of the 'Terrorists' ? America said....................
Who sent the special agents of NSA and CIA in the Asian countries to spy their Governments and to check whether they are in
contact with the 'Terrorists' ? America did............................
Who attacked Libya, without any cause ?? America did.....................
Who is accusing the Arabian countries for helping the 'Terrorists' ? America is.....................
Who is ordering attacks on Pakistan's western front by the Drones and is killing innocent Pakistanis ?????? America is..........................
Who attacked Iraq, without any cause ???? America did....................................
And now who invaded Pakistan, killed a few people and said that it was their right to do so? America did!!!!!!!!!!!

AND AFTER DOING ALL OF THAT, HOW COME AMERICA SAYS THAT IT'S INNOCENT???? WHAT RIGHT DOES AMERICA HAVE TO CALL OTHERS 'TERRORISTS', WHEN AMERICA ITSELF IS SPREADING TERROR INTO THE HEARTS OF INNOCENT PEOPLE??? This is so ______________!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
I wonder!
USA accused Osama Bin Laden the most wanted criminal and claimed that he was responsible for the death of thousands. Yet, what did they do with him? Secretly killed him and dumped him into the sea? Seriously? How could someone get so naive by believing in such bull****!

Reaction score
You know, the killing Osama is just so much unbelievable.

Osama bin Laden telephones President Obama and says :
"Ha ha! I love the way you 'Bark' Obama! How can you possibly wage a whole damned war against me, assault my house, kill me, take my body to your carrier in your helicopter and dump me in the sea, when I never even existed!!"

America is just CRAZY! ------------> :crazy:
And DUMB!! --------> :%)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Haha..
You know sometimes these Amreeka wallahs do things that are as difficult to digest as a three-year old roti.
hahaha his body dumped in sea :p
Haha

Reaction score
Osama bin Laden has been killed more than 7 times and the funny part is, he was killed each time by America!! :D

Reaction score
hahaha @Shahroz95 you said it all :Bravo: . How can they just "dump" the body of the man they spent searching more 7 years on?? Unbelievable really.

Reaction score
But you know what guys the strangest thing is that the dead body of osama has not been displayed in the television.....................this clearly creates a terrible doubt in everyone's mind. Wgenever i turn the pages of my newspaper and read an article related to osama bin laden the first thing that i gradually realize is that peopl always query about the evidence for bin laden's death.
And sharoz95 your suggestion is quite long and informative..............................and i am certain that you must have spent much time writing all those................................... but dude i really appreciate that. :)

Reaction score
Yeah dude.........................everyone knows that.....................but the fact is that he was killed by the US Army pal not the pakistani themselves.........................but the thing I doubt is that may be the us army would have bribed Osama bin laden to act as if he was dead so that the Us people could celebrate their victory.........................hehehehehehehehee. :lol: :ROFLMAO: ........just joking........................I think he really died.................so can't say anything.................right??????????? :)

Reaction score
I really have no idea. For all you know, he could be alive again by the next year, and US would be like oh that was a fake Osama or something. His whole life is like the typical dramas, where he dies countless times, but still manages to survive. haha

Reaction score
US assholes are zionist.......they want to destabilise pak.....think abt conspiracy theories yar........

Reaction score
Yeah The Arrivals & The Music Industry exposed are really eye opening shows that suggest the same things you just said.

Reaction score
You know what i think guys..................................one day people all around the world will become hungry to conquer pakistan..................................but if Allah wanted.........................................we would never see that day...................................just pray for our homeland. That is what we can do. :)

Reaction score
Hmm...........conspiracy theory..........sounds interesting.............
Well, several conspiracy theories can fit into this jigsaw puzzle of the American Attack. I'll give a few of those that may be possible. And again I say : This is only what I think. This may or may not be what's happening.

My first Theory:
1)- America may only want to capture Pakistan for its strategic location in the World or for its resources. Pakistan can flourish well in the Tourism Industry, the Airways and the Seas, if and only if, the resources available are used wisely and properly.

My second Theory (This one may sound farfetched but it may be true):
2)- America may want to attack or takeover China and Pakistan will be only the gateway into China. China does a lot of trade through Pakistan with the Western World and the Middle East. So if Pakistan falls into American hands, America may be ably to pressurize China and even take over it.

(Please Comment)