• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

POST YOUR BIO AND CHEM PAPER 1 DOUBT HERE !!!!

Reaction score
bio and variant 1
it is A because it is recessive so in order for the parents to have it they must homozygous recessive and so it is impossible to get a normal child u can draw a punnet square using small a for everything and u will find that all of the offspring genotype is aa. if u dont understand ask again :D

Reaction score
it is A because it is recessive so in order for the parents to have it they must homozygous recessive and so it is impossible to get a normal child u can draw a punnet square using small a for everything and u will find that all of the offspring genotype is aa. if u dont understand ask again :D
alrighhtt...got it.. THANK YOU :D

Reaction score

By looking at the graph you should be able to tell that the rate of reaction Q was faster then P.
So take a look at your options, it can't be that a catalyst was added in P as that would make P faster.
Temperature would also increase the rate of reaction P so B) is also not correct.
If bigger marble chips were used in Q, then the surface area would be less causing it to be SLOWER then P, so C) isn't correct.
D) says that Q was more concentrated which makes sense, as the rate of reaction increases with concentration.

Hope I helped x)

Reaction score
Reaction score
Reaction score
yeahp...they do!
the question is what wil be lacking in their diet?
in phloem tubes they wil get both amino acid and sucrose..and some amount of water too! the only thing missing in a plant is 'fat' so the answer is B :)

Ah I misunderstood the question, thanks a lot!
Also same paper , question 29. Could you explain why the answer is C?

Reaction score
Reaction score
Ah I misunderstood the question, thanks a lot!
Also same paper , question 29. Could you explain why the answer is C?
sure :)
Well...this is bcoz there are more purple fruit than yellow fruit...if you count them they are approx in the ratio 3:1
how can you get this ratio? by crossing 2 Heterozygous plants...i.e Pp x Pp

if still did not understand...feel free to ask :)