• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
yes a lot of financial aid applicants got their letter yesterday. if no then their portal did get updated.

Reaction score
I applied for 100% aid and got zero aid. It came as a shock. I also want to know the same thing.
I applied for 75% aid but got zero% :(. Btw the thing which I have noticed is that those people who applied in SHSSL have received aid while the students of SSE and SDSB have been rejected for financial aid. This is so unfair :(

Reaction score
@all of you.

Financial aid decision cannot be challenged in first stage, however you can apply for review after a semester or year (which hardly turns their mind, unless you become penniless) .
So, I suggest, never ever think of getting a positive change in their decision.

Reaction score
I applied for 75% aid but got zero% :(. Btw the thing which I have noticed is that those people who applied in SHSSL have received aid while the students of SSE and SDSB have been rejected for financial aid. This is so unfair :(
I applied to SHSSL and got accepted. I asked for about 75% aid but it was rejected...i dont think its related to the school (even though fee of SSE is more)

Reaction score
I emailed them to ask the same thing they said it will be as per their fee refund policy. which is http://lums.edu.pk/docs/fee_policy_bs_sse_new_class.pdf
Candidates who do not meet the minimum academic requirement as prescribed in the conditional admission offer letter​
shall be entitled to get the entire deposited fee after deduction of Rs.5,000/- from admission fee.​
 Candidates who fail to meet any other condition (except the above mentioned condition) stipulated in the conditional offer​
letter shall only be entitled to get security deposit of Rs.10,000/-.​
Did you ask them from your email address or from the 'contact us' option in the online portal? because i sent a query using the portal yesterday and they did not respond yet :/

Reaction score
Did you ask them from your email address or from the 'contact us' option in the online portal? because i sent a query using the portal yesterday and they did not respond yet :/

They are off. They will see you msg on monday and will reply you on tuesday.

Reaction score
They always reply sometimes within a day sometimes within two. As its weekend expect an answer on Monday. It is the same thing whether you use email or portal.

Reaction score
anyone living in BAHAWALPUR got their admission+financial aid letter?