• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
nope ending ws not at all good.....i think paolini is gonna write another book of eragon.......listen to the song "the time of the dragon riders"''''' reall good heavy metal song
I hope he does :D I think he said he will soon. I've heard it. It's amazing.

Reaction score
nope ending ws not at all good.....i think paolini is gonna write another book of eragon.......listen to the song "the time of the dragon riders"''''' reall good heavy metal song
true the ending sucked..i really expected more..but Paolini said he's done with the eragon series?..

Reaction score
It is HUGE. A little boring in the beginning, but really good. Have you read the Inheritance trilogy?
nuh uh. I read John Grisham like crazy these couple of months. and i am a movie tv gadgetry buff. too much to do. too little time.

Reaction score
LEGEN...w8 for it DARY....:-D:-D:-D....i see a BARNY STINSON fan here like me:p....ths guy acting is superb but BEST is sheldon cooper:-D
High5! Sheldon is indeed the best but like i said somewhere earlier..these guys and shows are really good but nothing and noone can beat friends!!

Reaction score
NOOO :O The ending was amazing! I loved it. Heck I might read it again in the summers.
PAOLINI rocks is the first 3 books BUT the fourth got a bit in CIRCLES....heard he found it difficult to wrap up the story....but thumbs UP for paolini for ERAGON at such an age...BTW any DAN BROWN fan here?(heard hz new book INFERNO z cmng on 14 may) n 17 z my frst exam:-:)-(.....difficult to survive with a dan brown out there n not being able to read:p

Reaction score
PAOLINI rocks is the first 3 books BUT the fourth got a bit in CIRCLES....heard he found it difficult to wrap up the story....but thumbs UP for paolini for ERAGON at such an age...BTW any DAN BROWN fan here?(heard hz new book INFERNO z cmng on 14 may) n 17 z my frst exam:-:)-(.....difficult to survive with a dan brown out there n not being able to read:p
i sir am a dan brown fan!!

Reaction score
oh yeaa..dan brown..amazzing

Reaction score
i read reviews about it seems to be good same here but i have asked my cousin to buy it .ill get it like a week after release hopefully though cant read it till 24 :p