• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Post your LUMS admission decisions here.

Reaction score
u get to decide major after first year.. since most ppl opt for elec engineering u need to have a high gpa in first year to get your chosen major...
that means electrical students will complete their engineering in three years if lums gonna teach the same syllabi first year to all sse?????????because its class of 2017 in our letters

Reaction score
how i m gonna know in which field lums has considered me.???they just told me admission offerd sse. well i just want to go in my first choice i-e electrical but my second choice was computer science.i m afraid if they put me in CS.:unsure:
hey you got your acceptance today? i guess you were the one not contacted regarding FA em i right?:unsure:

Reaction score
th
the aid offeredd is for first year only.. u need to maintain a certain gpa which i think is above 2.5 and they reevaluate ur financial condition each year....
getting govt colleges is not much of a problem but getting into the good ones is... il try amc dekhi jaay gi kia hota hai...

O ic , its for the first year only, mebbe to lums a prospective magic wealth door could open on the fa applicant, so lets give the aid for the first year only. ya for sse its an extra lac expensive annually.

Ya five med skools in lahore already, one in pindi one in multan, choices aplenty if you ace at mcat. i feel it must b a piece of cake, man how the students scored the marks last year, it was like a marks giveaway spree or what.
Best of luckkkkk

Reaction score
somebody could rank for me what is more important
A level
O level
and LCAT
If you have given all the 3

Reaction score
I have a brother In GIK who`s doing EE. According to him, you can`t expect for a huge salary after a UG Degree. Average 30-40K. It goes on to a max of 100K, but thats only for 1 or 2 luckiest students. As far as Lums goes, a relative of mine also did EE there. He got a 40K Job. The point is you just can`t expect a 100K Salary right after your undergraduate degree. So Lums with the better facilities, might be the more suitable option. Although more than twice the expense.

Reaction score
Noni khan another girl i know got her acceptance for ba-llb :( and she accepted the offer too

when did she get her offer???
Dont worry I.A we will get ours!!
According to lums another F.A round of admissions acceptances sould have taken place on the 30th but it did not :/
I'm waiting till 10th. Im not expecting any acceptance till than :p

Reaction score
I've come across ALOT of students who did not want to do their Eng. from lums.
they said that there first pref. is GIKI If not that then Nust

Reaction score
Hey! Does anyone know anybody studying at LUMS with 6 O'level A's?
I am really nervous about my admission decision. I applied to LUMS last year with 6 O level A's, but my LCAT didn't go that well. This time I applied and my LCAT was pretty good. Do I have any chance of getting in this time? I'm sorry about the rant. This waiting period is just killing me.