• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

PREDICTION PAPER 3 CHEMISTRY?

Reaction score
Any prediction your teachers gave you? My teacher gave this 'prediction' on Physics and Biology but not Chemistry it was shocking she said theres no titration this year :eek:

By the way mine was Paper 34 but other than that still welcome here :)

Reaction score
intel1993 said:
hey black velvet wat abt p33....>??

that implies to both paper because our school takes both paper 33 and 34 and she went 'they didn't ask us to prepare any burrete'
this is just a 'guess' though what do you think? :ugeek:

Reaction score
Yes, there are 95% chances that there is no titration in this session!

Reaction score
MAVtKnmJ said:
Yes, there are 95% chances that there is no titration in this session!

Goodness! And ALL I have been studying is titration since it always comes out before this year :cry:

Reaction score
In my school they said that there is no titration 2. They were making sure that the gas supply was well and that the bunsen burners are fine so I think we will get something involving heating. We do variant 33.

Please I would really appreciate it of some1 mails me the guesses for biology at [email protected] or post them somewhere

Reaction score
Nera said:
In my school they said that there is no titration 2. They were making sure that the gas supply was well and that the bunsen burners are fine so I think we will get something involving heating. We do variant 33.

Please I would really appreciate it of some1 mails me the guesses for biology at [email protected] or post them somewhere

What experiment involves heating? Any guesses?

Reaction score
there are alot ov em....water of crystallisation, test fr gases in salt analysis, energetics etc

Reaction score
ya an energetic question wud be there with a graphy...
n salt anylasis with more tha 5 salts....

its gonna be tough this tyme.......

ssy

Reaction score
Hey guys plz leme know physics p1.n hw iz it possible dt dere is no titration ds year??