• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

psychology

Reaction score
ok, for instance, for in-group choice, you're only giving the reward to the members of your own group. of course you would give each of the members equally. same thing goes to the out-group choice. Since you're only giving rewards to the members of the other group, you would give each of the members equally.

Reaction score
got it thanks
no i hav the soft copy
n dey r vry hard to understand so nvr mind
hey what do u mean by mere reductionist ?

Reaction score
eating now bt i dun think i can continue. i need to revise on schachter & singer, dematte, langlois & maguire my god so manyyyyyyyyyy
first of all ! relaxxxx !
u hav plenty of tym
dont think u cant do it
calm down we r doing all step by step
wid rush u ll confuse ur slf
chill :) say Bismillah amd Allah hu AKBAR

Reaction score
got it thanks
no i hav the soft copy
n dey r vry hard to understand so nvr mind
hey what do u mean by mere reductionist ?
sorry, nope. bt looking at each term, kind of. Mere: already existing. Reductionist: a person who tries to simplify a complex phenomenon.

Reaction score
sample controls in the study By Mann (suspects, lies and Videotapes)

1. The experimenter scoured the files looking for forensic evidence or substantial reliable independent witness statements to corroborate instances of truth or lie as implicated by the investigating officer. For example, an appropriate case would be where the suspect initially denies any involvement with the crime, and then confesses after being presented with substantial forensic or witness evidence. Cases without such evidence were eliminated.
2. Of the remaining appropriate cases, only those with video clips where truth or lie had been strongly supported by other convincing evidence were taped onto another videotape. The end result was an hour long videotape consisting of clips from 16 suspects.
3. The truths that were selected were chosen to be as comparable as possible in nature to the lies. Video footage about names and addresses were therefore not included as truths in this study because it does not compare to a deceitful response regarding whether or not the suspect has committed a murder.

Reaction score
you are your own teacher. -tht doesnt help nw does it? lol. ok, i hv to sleep nw, im gna wake up tmrw at 8 to continue studying. hehe

Reaction score
sample controls in the study By Mann (suspects, lies and Videotapes)

1. The experimenter scoured the files looking for forensic evidence or substantial reliable independent witness statements to corroborate instances of truth or lie as implicated by the investigating officer. For example, an appropriate case would be where the suspect initially denies any involvement with the crime, and then confesses after being presented with substantial forensic or witness evidence. Cases without such evidence were eliminated.
2. Of the remaining appropriate cases, only those with video clips where truth or lie had been strongly supported by other convincing evidence were taped onto another videotape. The end result was an hour long videotape consisting of clips from 16 suspects.
3. The truths that were selected were chosen to be as comparable as possible in nature to the lies. Video footage about names and addresses were therefore not included as truths in this study because it does not compare to a deceitful response regarding whether or not the suspect has committed a murder.
are you here ??