• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Public Confessions

Reaction score
Oh oh i have another confession to makee
Im pretty sure she didnt do it on purpose :3
You know "Force of Habit" :3

Guys use english...! Rules are rules and rules are meant to be broken(sorry kidding :p)
Finally!!! Someone who knows how to enjoy :p

Reaction score
m getting so rusty at trolling.. seriously... i mean u called me monkey n in my zest to call u one i referred to it as a fact... i should have said only monkeys think that way abt me :p
anyway... makes me miss the old times...
Go easy on urself bro xD u dealing with the queen of comebacks xD

Reaction score
m getting so rusty at trolling.. seriously... i mean u called me monkey n in my zest to call u one i referred to it as a fact... i should have said only monkeys think that way abt me :p
anyway... makes me miss the old times...
the fact that u r trying to justify it rather than letting it pass is even more pathetic xD xD xD

Reaction score
so.. did they scream n run away after seeing u or did both them n u scream n run away? o_O :p
Actually I told my dad about it and guess what?
I was half way through telling him and he completed my description of that entities presence. I wid have happily et go of it as my hallucination but the fact that more than one person has seen it and clear enuff to describe it. well u kno the rest

Reaction score
so.. did they scream n run away after seeing u or did both them n u scream n run away? o_O :p
used to live in my bedroom and sumtyms he wasnt there and sumtyms was. The fact is that they cannot hurt u if u blv firmly in Allah and hs powers but they made living uncofortable. Like theyd scare you or cause u to have bad dreams.It is a sign that ur ibadat are going weaker

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Go easy on urself bro xD u dealing with the queen of comebacks xD
*self-proclaimed queen of comebacks.. but u are actually deluded in thinking that way :p
n no... if I were as sharp as i used to be m pretty sure would never have let u comeback :)

the fact that u r trying to justify it rather than letting it pass is even more pathetic xD xD xD

LOL not justifying.. just feel no shame in admitting that I replied to it without wisdom.. ;)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Actually I told my dad about it and guess what?
I was half way through telling him and he completed my description of that entities presence. I wid have happily et go of it as my hallucination but the fact that more than one person has seen it and clear enuff to describe it. well u kno the rest
ooh... that must b scary...

used to live in my bedroom and sumtyms he wasnt there and sumtyms was. The fact is that they cannot hurt u if u blv firmly in Allah and hs powers but they made living uncofortable. Like theyd scare you or cause u to have bad dreams.It is a sign that ur ibadat are going weaker
hmm.. i believe so as well.. n i think the azkar helps...
did u try reading surah baqarah in ur room??

Reaction score
ooh... that must b scary...

hmm.. i believe so as well.. n i think the azkar helps...
did u try reading surah baqarah in ur room??
it wasnt exactly a perso. more like a cemented pillar with a head like a top that is upside down
conical head. very tall.
no i cleaned my room properly
and sayed out in my room
this was tthe tym i had started writing horror stories xD
no jinn ass cud make me go away from my room or make me stop writing stories altho i did sleep with the door and lights on xD

Reaction score
*self-proclaimed queen of comebacks.. but u are actually deluded in thinking that way :p
n no... if I were as sharp as i used to be m pretty sure would never have let u comeback :)

LOL not justifying.. just feel no shame in admitting that I replied to it without wisdom.. ;)
all i heard was blah blah blah