• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Public Confessions

Reaction score
Confession:
My mom once asked me to set the bedsheet. I was irritated at that time so I asked her whats the use of arranging the bedsheet when it is be messed up again and again. To this she stared at me for a few seconds and said whats the use of cleaning urself again and again when you have to go to the washroom after several hours... #AwkwardSilence!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Confession:
My mom once asked me to set the bedsheet. I was irritated at that time so I asked her whats the use of arranging the bedsheet when it is be messed up again and again. To this she stared at me for a few seconds and said whats the use of cleaning urself again and again when you have to go to the washroom after several hours... #AwkwardSilence!
OMG!! Serves u right.......You Men are soo messy

Reaction score
considering how you are the lamest person on earth, m sure u have no tolerance for it hence it was the deficient intellect :p
such rusted trolling hahahaahhaha i think ur brain need replacng... y dun u replace it with the less used insert key from the keyboard xD

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
such rusted trolling hahahaahhaha i think ur brain need replacng... y dun u replace it with the less used insert key from the keyboard xD

my brain is fine walhamdulillah,... its urz that needs replacing since it constantly replaces meaningful stuff with blah blah :p

Reaction score
u mean a cereal killer and ur next target is froot loops...? :p
here comes the lame
tumblr_li4f9gaOnf1qb9vva.gif