• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

r u real?

Reaction score
551258_222944921141999_172381682864990_273370_1751793445_n.jpg
o_O 0.O

Reaction score
There's nothing like that . You just watch an inception movie. dont worry it will ware off :) I also watched some movie late back 2 yr's it was about meeting God and all people killed themeselves.It had a background just like inception.. o_O
Read Quran and Stop wasting ur time and study for CIE exam's :p
no CIe's ..lyk a BO$$ :p

Reaction score
woahh...man we get it..ur real :p
:LOL: I was just kidding :p We could always be inhuman alien generation being controlled by robotic martians who follow the aliens of jupiter which may have an alliance with the Saturnians who are planning to destroy earth, venus and mercury while uranusians and neptunic people spectate our doom. :D

Reaction score
:LOL: I was just kidding :p We could always be inhuman alien generation being controlled by robotic martians who follow the aliens of jupiter which may have an alliance with the Saturnians who are planning to destroy earth, venus and mercury while uranusians and neptunic people spectate our doom. :D
have u recently watched men in black? :p looks like it has had an effect on ur brain!! :p

Reaction score
ahahahh xD you must be one of em :p u intergalactic spy =p

Reaction score
exactly man..thx :p thats how everyone else shd also think...imagine stuff man... :D im just saying stuff that can be imagined .. of course we all know Allah create us an He is our lord...just think about weird things n concepts...ever wondered how the English produce such awesomly innovative movies and stuff? imagination....why r u ppl telling me to read Quran ? you think i havent? o_O just matter of ur imagination and intellect -_- one of the many reasons why i would be surprised to see Pakistan making a movie like avatar or inception in the next ten years.... :(

Reaction score
He can banned it for some reason cux the thread is weird and lame :D and if the mods see it's getting offtopic so LOCKED N Locked
off-topic? xD ! yeh topic hee off hai xD....and do whatever they please...i see how in xpf imagination is bad -_- goin good guys..imagination and thoughts are bad for our country :p o_O