• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

r u real?

Reaction score
xD...lame topic....weird stuff ! what if ur name isn't ur real name? wat if ur not human? wt if u r number 4 or 6? o_O what if u r just a dream of someone else? what if this wrld is all a complex dream of another person?
Yeah what if we're all robots controlled by aliens who've erased all memories of them so we don't remember how we were created either and what if they're the ones sending in ideas to apple? -_-

Reaction score
Yeah what if we're all robots controlled by aliens who've erased all memories of them so we don't remember how we were created either and what if they're the ones sending in ideas to apple? O.O
aagh....srsly...wat if we all r the animals and the animals are the humans? they are indirectly controlling us!

Reaction score
xD...lame topic....weird stuff ! what if ur name isn't ur real name? wat if ur not human? wt if u r number 4 or 6? o_O what if u r just a dream of someone else? what if this wrld is all a complex dream of another person?
There's nothing like that . You just watch an inception movie. dont worry it will ware off :) I also watched some movie late back 2 yr's it was about meeting God and all people killed themeselves.It had a background just like inception.. o_O
Read Quran and Stop wasting ur time and study for CIE exam's :p

Reaction score
It's quite real that i am real as me being real allows me to face this realistic threat to humanity also known as exams. Really, it is extremely unrealistic to think of ourselves as unreal since we are real enough to receive a punch in the face and I am real enough to reply to that little realistic looking hit like a real man!
Furthermore, the really painful exams are giving me a real pain in the gut and my father's stare is real enough to actually get me to study. (For real!)

Reaction score
It's quite real that i am real as me being real allows me to face this realistic threat to humanity also known as exams. Really, it is extremely unrealistic to think of ourselves as unreal since we are real enough to receive a punch in the face and I am real enough to reply to that little realistic looking hit like a real man!
Furthermore, the really painful exams are giving me a real pain in the gut and my father's stare is real enough to actually get me to study. (For real!)
aoa wr wb...
add some more 'reals' if you don't mind..so that everyone will better be able to know that they are 'real' :p

Reaction score
This is so awesomely real! :p

Reaction score
551258_222944921141999_172381682864990_273370_1751793445_n.jpg

Reaction score
www.quran.com
start reading you'll find what we are and what we aren't.....
seriously, how can you waste tym like this in exams season.. ? :confused:
dude...ur talkin to a 4 time quran finisher n i have alomost whoel last parah memorised...o_O n xD! i dont hav pprs this tym :p an di just said something man ...not taht i beleive this or something chill B)

Reaction score
woahh...man we get it..ur real :p