• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Resitting individual component

Reaction score
hello guys? I sat in AS Bio exam in May/June session and got C. And I found out my component scores and realized that the score of paper 1 negatively impacted my overall score and lowered it. I asked my teacher if it is possible to retake only individual component which is paper 1, and he said it is possible. But other people said that it's only possible for AQA OCR or Edex. I am really confused and don't know what to do now. Please help me by giving me some advice .

Reaction score
I guess you can retake paper 1 individually just like other candidates give the practical exam individually in the oct nov session.

Reaction score
I guess you can retake paper 1 individually just like other candidates give the practical exam individually in the oct nov session.
stop misleading people, if u know something for sure then say t, else dont

No u cant sit individual components, u either sit the whole thing again, or dont

however, you can apply for recheck of specific components