• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Results: CIE October/November 2013 Examination Series.

Reaction score
Dear Candidates,
November 2013 series provisional examination results will be available online from 06.00 UTC/GMT. These results may be issued to candidates immediately. Hardcopy statements of results will be sent to schools soon afterwards.

Please contact your School's Examination Officer for further assistance.

CIE NOVEMBER 2013 RESULTS (24 JANUARY)

Good luck to all of you. May you all pass with flying colours. Please share your results in the comments below.

Students can check their result via the result website. [Contact your school for login details]

[Can students view their results online?]

Thank you.

Reaction score
Shouldn't they be announced at the end of January?

Btw, is it really possible to snag it? :p
hmm good question
this mohdumar bro tends to have a lot of stuff at nice early times as I have heard
posting the link as one appears anywhere would be "snag" enough for me :p
though news would be welcome as well since the lucky schools are told beforehand I believe

Reaction score
hmm good question
this mohdumar bro tends to have a lot of stuff at nice early times as I have heard
posting the link as one appears anywhere would be "snag" enough for me :p
though news would be welcome as well since the lucky schools are told beforehand I believe

So, Lucky schools must have gotten the names by now?
Shouldn't you check with your school, to confirm?

Reaction score
I am trying to find a meaning out of this. :confused:
The ones who get distinctions are among us. And I guess, luck contributes the most. Keep hopes high!
Insha'Allah, you'll get one.
haha its pretty simple, I havent put a super-duper-huge-gignatic force on preperation
technically I dont deserve one :p

Reaction score
haha its pretty simple, I havent put a super-duper-huge-gignatic force on preperation
technically I dont deserve one :p
Hope, I believe, is the essence of our true being. There is nothing more absolute and integral than hope. Nothing.
We hope to be better than who we are. We want to reach places, we want to do things.
So hope for the best and accept what God has decided for you. =)