• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

RiDdLeS

Reaction score
1.) A baby was born in 1992 in the year 2012. HOw is this possible ?

2.) There was a plane crash only a couple of people survived. HOw many males and females survived?

3.) What is once in a minute, Twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years ?

Reaction score

2.) There was a plane crash only a couple of people survived. HOw many males and females survived?

3.) What is once in a minute, Twice in a moment, and never in a thousand years ?
i too cant figure out that 1

Reaction score
o_O
Me Doing this *Currently*
24002d1336250216-break-these-riddles-first-2-break-all-them-wins-d-jackie-chan-meme-jpg

He was NewBorn baby Born in 1992 and modified in 2012:p:p .His name Was Robo Cop and he smell like Oil :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score

1.) 1992 is the name of the place where the baby was born.
2.) One man and one woman. that makes a couple
3.) The letter/alphabet 'm'. once in a minute, twice in a moment but not in a thousand years.

Reaction score
o_O
24002d1336250216-break-these-riddles-first-2-break-all-them-wins-d-jackie-chan-meme-jpg

He was NewBorn baby Born in 1992 and modified in 2012:p:p .His name Was Robo Cop and he smell like Oil :ROFLMAO:

2) 1 male 1 female
3) the letter m

cant figure out 1) yet :confused:
lol
o_O

3.) The letter/alphabet 'm'. once in a minute, twice in a moment but not in a thousand years.

so far 2 and 3 are correct but number 1 is tricky it took me time to make it up

Reaction score

waleed awesome job but i need a name to declare u as winner not ur name but wat the riddle number 1 is asking

Reaction score

Does ques. 1 has to do anything with the chinese years....cz then it wld be a monkey year..! :D

Reaction score
So here are some old riddles :D

1. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
2.I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3.What am I ---- I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball.

Reaction score
So here are some old riddles :D

1. It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?
2.I am the beginning of the end, and the end of time and space. I am essential to creation, and I surround every place. What am I?
3.What am I ---- I never was, am always to be. No one ever saw me, nor ever will. And yet I am the confidence of all, To live and breath on this terrestrial ball.
1) Nothing
2)The letter E?
3)I dunno....im guessing Tomorow? or is Future?

Reaction score
Yea!! :D
1.Say my name and I will disappear?! What am i?
2..A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?

Reaction score
Yea!! :D
1.Say my name and I will disappear?! What am i?
2..A man and a woman were driving in their car when it broke down. The man decided to go for help at a gas station a few miles back. He made sure nobody was in the car, rolled all the windows up, and locked all of the sedan's doors. He went off, but when he came back, his wife was dead, and there was a stranger in the car. No physical damage was done to the car, so how did the stranger get in?
1) Silence :) heard this b4

2) The woman was pregnant and the woman died giving birth :notworthy: stranger is the baby

Reaction score
MORE RIDDLES

1.) Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it ?
2.) there is a certain family with both girl and boy children. Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this family

Reaction score
MORE RIDDLES

1.) Mountains will crumble and temples will fall, and no man can survive its endless call. What is it ?
2.) there is a certain family with both girl and boy children. Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this family

1. I've heard it before....it's Time