• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Shab-e-Miraj

Reaction score
Tonight is Shab-e-Miraj(the night of heavenly ascension) so i ask everyone to pray and offer nafl salat from the heart.May Allah solve all our problems and give patience to all(Especially students who are giving the retake!) [Ameen]

Shab-e-Miraj ke liye Nafli ebadat:

12 rakat namaz nafal parhain ,2,2 ya 4,4 kar k parhain ,kisi khas Surah ki qaid nahin. Aur 12 rakat parhaney k bad 100 martaba ya tasbeeh pardhey

1) Subhanallahi wal humdu lillahi wa la elaha illal lahu walllahu akber (100 times)

2) DOROOD SHAREEF (100 times)

3) Astaghfirullaha rabbi min kulli zunbin wa atbu elaihi (100 times)

Or DUA mangey…..

or phir agley din yanee k 27 rajab ka roza rakhey to Allah SWT us k tamam gunah maaf ferma detey hein or aftar k waqt wo jo b dua mangey ga us ki wo dua qubool ho gi.

No Likes Needed,but please pray for all of us.

:)

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
AssalamoAlaikum wr wb..

I would like to share with you something which I learnt some little time ago. No doubt about the events that happened on this night, the sahaba [radi Allahu 'anhum] did not celebrate this night, neither single this night out for 'Ibadah, and fast. The Sahaba [radi Allahu 'anhum] were eager and quick to do any good deed, and would do it with no delay. Right? But as far as authentic narrations are concerned, we find no evidence that this should be done; rather adding something new to the deen is an innovation (bid'aah) for which it is said by the Prophet (Peace be upon Him): “Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours that is not part of it will have it rejected.” [Sahih Bukhari & Muslim]

Further Reading: http://islamqa.info/en/ref/60288

May Allah guide us all and make us among the muttaqeen and saliheen. Aameen.

P.S. When I came to know it, I hesitated cuz always seen that this is a special night and all that. But after finding sound evidences, and still having doubt made me think..we also then act like people who worshipped idols at the time of Prophet (Peace be upon him) for the reason that their parents used to do that..So think TWICE...and make sure the info you get is an authentic one..!

Reaction score
AssalamoAlaikum wr wb..

I would like to share with you something which I learnt some little time ago. No doubt about the events that happened on this night, the sahaba [radi Allahu 'anhum] did not celebrate this night, neither single this night out for 'Ibadah, and fast. The Sahaba [radi Allahu 'anhum] were eager and quick to do any good deed, and would do it with no delay. Right? But as far as authentic narrations are concerned, we find no evidence that this should be done; rather adding something new to the deen is an innovation (bid'aah) for which it is said by the Prophet (Peace be upon Him): “Whoever introduces anything into this matter of ours that is not part of it will have it rejected.” [Sahih Bukhari & Muslim]

P.S. When I came to know it, I hesitated cuz always seen that this is a special night and all that. But after finding sound evidences, and still having doubt made me think..we also then act like people who worshipped idols at the time of Prophet (Peace be upon him) for the reason that their parents used to do that..So think TWICE...and make sure the info you get is an authentic one..!
Thankyou for the info.But anyway more ibaadat won't harm anyone ;)

Reaction score
AssalamoAlaikum wr wb..

here you go

حضرتِ سیِّدُنا ابوہُریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ فرماتے ہیں : ستّائیسویں رَجَب کا جو کوئی روزہ رکھے، اللہ تَعَالیٰاُس کیلئے ساٹھ مہینے کے روزوں کا ثواب لکھے۔ (فَضائِلُ شَہْرِ رَجَب ، لِلخَلّال ص۱۰)

حضرت سیِّدُناسلمان فارسی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے مروی ہے ،اللہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ کے محبوب ، دانائے غُیُوب،مُنَزَّہٌ عَنِ الْعُیُوب صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالیٰ عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلہ وَسَلَّم کا فرمانِ ذِیشان ہے:''رجَب میں ایک دن اور رات ہے جو اُس دن روزہ رکھے اور رات کو قِیام (عبادت )کرے تو گویا اُس نے سو سال کے روزے رکھے ، سو برس کی شب بیداری کی اور یہ رَجَب کی ستائیس(ست۔تا۔ئیس)تاریخ ہے۔'' (شُعَبُ الْاِیْمَان ج۳ص۳۷۴حدیث ۳۸۱۱)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
here you go

حضرتِ سیِّدُنا ابوہُریرہ رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ فرماتے ہیں : ستّائیسویں رَجَب کا جو کوئی روزہ رکھے، اللہ تَعَالیٰاُس کیلئے ساٹھ مہینے کے روزوں کا ثواب لکھے۔ (فَضائِلُ شَہْرِ رَجَب ، لِلخَلّال ص۱۰)

حضرت سیِّدُناسلمان فارسی رضی اللہ تعالیٰ عنہ سے مروی ہے ،اللہ عَزَّوَجَلَّ کے محبوب ، دانائے غُیُوب،مُنَزَّہٌ عَنِ الْعُیُوب صَلَّی اللہُ تَعَالیٰ عَلَیْہِ وَاٰلہ وَسَلَّم کا فرمانِ ذِیشان ہے:''رجَب میں ایک دن اور رات ہے جو اُس دن روزہ رکھے اور رات کو قِیام (عبادت )کرے تو گویا اُس نے سو سال کے روزے رکھے ، سو برس کی شب بیداری کی اور یہ رَجَب کی ستائیس(ست۔تا۔ئیس)تاریخ ہے۔'' (شُعَبُ الْاِیْمَان ج۳ص۳۷۴حدیث ۳۸۱۱)

and is that from an authentic source...? o_O
do read this article:

http://en.islamtoday.net/artshow-411-3363.htm

Reaction score
here you go

Can this be translated into english if its not much trouble to ask?

Reaction score
Tonight is Shab-e-Miraj(the night of heavenly ascension) so i ask everyone to pray and offer nafl salat from the heart.May Allah solve all our problems and give patience to all(Especially students who are giving the retake!) [Ameen]

12 rakat namaz nafal parhain ,2,2 ya 4,4 kar k parhain ,kisi khas Surah ki qaid nahin. Aur 12 rakat parhaney k bad 100 martaba ya tasbeeh pardhey

1) Subhanallahi wal humdu lillahi wa la elaha illal lahu walllahu akber (100 times)

Or DUA mangey…..

or phir agley din yanee k 27 rajab ka roza rakhey to Allah SWT us k tamam gunah maaf ferma detey hein or aftar k waqt wo jo b dua mangey ga us ki wo dua qubool ho gi.

Assalmauilkum Dear Brother.....may I ask from where you recieved this compilation.......

Reaction score

Or DUA mangey…..

I would be glad if you could explain me the part i highlighted in yellow and translate the part i put in pink Please, my urdu is a bit weak.:p

Reaction score

Or DUA mangey…..

Jazakullah for the piece, may God give us all Taufeeq to pray.