• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

So how was chemistry P12 today?

Reaction score
Yup, chiral centers were 7.
Na2O+SO3=Na2SO4 option D that's what I did
Didn't it say neutralization. Sodium oxide would form nahso4 and h20 and I couldn't get that but I did get na2hpo4 and h20 fir phosphoric acid and sodium oxide

Reaction score
It was 0.1 mole if oxygen and 0.3 moles of the products each dont remember the answer tho
Yea the ratio was 1:5 so the moles of oxygen was o.5 using that u get volume and that was 12 exactly and in the question it said 12 is required to react completely so none in left over then u use the ratio between the hydrocarbon and co2 which was 1:3 I think and u get 0.3 so the volume left is 7.2.. Or atleast that's what I did :p

Reaction score
16.8 was of products and 1.2 of oxygen, well that's what I got

As I said before I'm not so sure about this one.
I dunno about that either but I think you're right about na2o and sulfuric acid. Ugh I was hoping to get above 38 in p1 cause that's the only way I could balance my grade! I completely messed up the practical and p2 :(

Reaction score
What about the first in section B, the viscous one? A or B?
Ammonia one was D as it did not react as a base?

Reaction score
What about the first in section B, the viscous one? A or B?
Ammonia one was D as it did not react as a base?
The viscous was A I know for sure coz my teacher told me and yes the ammonia one was d too what about the bond energy question 315 or 351 and the one about kp I just guessed A I think it was 5.76 or something

Reaction score
The viscous was A I know for sure coz my teacher told me and yes the ammonia one was d too what about the bond energy question 315 or 351 and the one about kp I just guessed A I think it was 5.76 or something
The Kp one yes it was 5.37 or something like that.
Couldnt do the bond energy and wrote 351

Reaction score
For the diester ya I think I got something with that and what HX graph? And what about the one that have electro negativity as x axis and melting point at y axis I chose B
The di-ester would be formed and was something OCO?
And the HX graph question was surely A

Reaction score
For the diester ya I think I got something with that and what HX graph? And what about the one that have electro negativity as x axis and melting point at y axis I chose B
Yup B was right in that one
HX graph in which was from Group 7, peak was at B of ionization energies so previous one was correct