• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sociology post your doubts here!!

Reaction score
and btw i still hav not studied this chapter of stratification :p

ITS NOT A DIFFICULT ONE ITS ALL ABOUT OUR SURROUNDINGS , THE ANSWER WOULD BE OF COMMON SENSE JUST YOU NEED TO INCLUDE SOME TERMS AND THEORY TO MAKE IT IMPRESSIVE ..!!!:whistle:

Reaction score
can any one tell from where book of sociology i can get and of which author is best...??

Reaction score
I got a question:
In O- level Sociology Paper 1, section A is compulsory and it says to answer any three questions from section B to D. So, do we have to solve a question from each section, or can we solve any three questions from B to D?

Reaction score
I got a question:
In O- level Sociology Paper 1, section A is compulsory and it says to answer any three questions from section B to D. So, do we have to solve a question from each section, or can we solve any three questions from B to D?

its your choices to attempt any three question out of six question from section b to c ..... that's one of the reason of its popularity !!;)

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me: To what extent do the more powerful groups in society benefit most from social
control?
Thank U in advance

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me: To what extent do the more powerful groups in society benefit most from social
control?
Thank U in advance

examples of how social control serves the interests of the powerful
groups in society will be advanced. For example, answers may discuss how
the law protects property and how ‘white collar’ crime has perhaps not been
focused on by the police to the same extent compared to other crimes.
A range of theories may be discussed. Marxist explanations may be advanced
and countered by functionalist views on the general importance of social
control to the whole of society..!!!

hope it helped you !!

Reaction score
Any of you have you sociology paper 3 Alevels ? if so do any of you have any idea as to how to answer socio paper 3. My teachers don't have any idea and since i'm the first one appearing from my school for sociology. I could really use your help. Do you have some model paper or something that has the (b) part answered? like in the standard paper.

thanks.

Reaction score
Yeah bro....I hav written my own O'levels Solved Pastpaper series for Sociology....U will soon get it frm market...abt 20th August..2012.ths my no u may call if any problem occurs in any artea of socio....03216512462....Muhammad Hadi

Reaction score
My A.levels complete P1,P2 And P3 solved pastpapers will also soon available.....do not hesitate to ask any questions...Ths my no ...03216512462,,.....Muhammad Hadi