• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

something i found and thought to share :)

Reaction score
This is a special post to all my dear sisters who prefer this fashion by making a big “bun” on their heads specially while wearing the hijab. This is a fashion now considered by the modern day Arabs and it was already predicted by our Prophet (S.A.W) !! Please read on what are the rulings on this. Some sisters, on the other hand just make a bun because their hair is long but please if any happens to be your case Please Read On...
Prophet Mohammed SAW said:
There are two types of the people of hell that I have not seen yet; men with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike people, and women who are clothed yet naked walking with an enticing gait with something on their heads that looks like the humps of the camels, leaning to one side. They will never enter paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.
[Muslim and Ahmad]
The Hadith is very clear and scarily also true, there are many Muslimah’s today that wear Hijab who have really huge scarves around their head wrapped around to make a huge hump above their heads. To them this is a style which attracts people to look at them more. This defeats the whole purpose of the Hijab.
When a sister makes a decision to wear the Hijab Allah SWT is most pleased with her, for someone giving up their desires and submitting to Allah SWT, to become a righteous person is an amazing transformation. But then you cannot make a compromise on that decision by giving in to the Dunya and following others in becoming cursed. Because that is exactly what you will be. Read the following.
There will be in the last of my Ummah (nation of believers), scantily dressed women, and the hair on the top of their heads like a camel’s hump. Curse them, for verily they are cursed. In another version he said: …scantily dressed women, who go astray and make others go astray (Away from the correct path or direction); they will not enter Paradise nor smell its fragrance, although it can be smelled from afar.
[At-Tabarani and Sahih Muslim]
“Scantily dressed women” are those who wear clothing which reveals more than it conceals, thereby increasing her attractiveness while opening the path to a host of evils.
If you have been doing the camel hump Hijab style, Stop it immediately and repent. Allah SWT is the most merciful and most forgiving and he loves those who seek forgiveness and repent.
There are many other ways to style Hijab and if you have long hair like me and want to keep it up then do so, without creating a hump imitating a camel’s hump. You can tie your hair in a bun really low but above your neck ensuring that your long hair does not come out of your scarf.

there were pictures of it too..but i guess the description is enough without any pictures needed and putting up pictures of women , even with hijab , would be just pointless -.-

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Q.) "There are two types of the people of Hell that I have not seen yet: men with whips like the tails of cattle, with which they strike the people, and women who are clothed yet naked, walking with an enticing gait, with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels, leaning to one side. They will never enter Paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.” (Narrated by Ahmad and by Muslim in al-Saheeh). please do some taafsir on it so that i can get to undertand it?.

Answer)
Praise be to Allaah.

This hadeeth speaks of two types of people whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had not seen, as they would appear after his time, and their destiny would be Hell because of their sins. The scholars regarded the appearance of these two types as one of the minor signs of the Hour. They are as follows:
1 – “Men with whips like the tails of cattle” – what is meant is that those who strike people for no legitimate reason, like the oppressive police or others, whether that is on the orders of the state or otherwise.
Al-Nawawi said: With regard to those who would have whips, they are those who work for the police. Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Saheeh Muslim, 17/191.
Al-Sakhaawi said: They are now the helpers of the oppressors, and usually it refers to the worst group around the ruler. It may also apply to unjust rulers. Al-Ishaa’ah li Ashraat il-Saa’ah, p. 119.
The evidence that their appearance will be one of the signs of the Hour is a report narrated by Imam Ahmad in which it says: At the end of time there will appear men from this ummah with whips like the tails of cattle. They will go out in the morning under the anger of Allaah and will come back in the evening under His wrath.” Al-Musnad, 5/315; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak, 4/483; and by Ibn Hajar in al-Qawl al-Musaddad fi’l-Dhabb ‘an al-Musnad, p. 53-54.
The second type is “women who are clothed yet naked, walking with an enticing gait, with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels, leaning to one side.” Al-Nawawi said concerning the meaning of this passage: al-kaasiyaat al-‘aariyaat (translated here as “clothed yet naked”) means that they will uncover part of their bodies to show their beauty, so they will be clothed yet naked. And it was said that they will wear thin clothes which shows what is beneath them, so they will be clothed yet virtually naked. With regard to the phrase Maa’ilaat mumeelaat (translated here as “walking with an enticing gait”), it was said that it means: deviating from obedience to Allaah and from the commandment to guard their chastity, etc. Mumeelaat means, teaching others to do what they do. And it was said that Maa’ilaat means walking with an enticing gait and mumeelaat means moving their shoulders. And it was said that it means that they try to tempt men by means of showing their adornments.
With regard to the phrase Ru’oosahunna ka asnimat il-bukht (translated here as “with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels”), this may mean that they make their heads look bigger with veils and turbans, which are wrapped around the head, so that they look like the humps of camels. This is the well-known interpretation. Al-Maaziri said: it may be that what is meant is that they will not lower their gaze in the presence of men, rather they will look directly at them.
Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Saheeh Muslim, 17/191.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: The phrase “clothed yet naked” has been interpreted to mean that they wear short clothes that do not cover the ‘awrah that must be covered. And it has been interpreted as meaning that they wear light, thin clothes that do not prevent others from seeing the woman’s skin underneath. And it has been interpreted as meaning that they wear tight clothes that conceal the skin from sight but still show off the woman’s charms.
Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhamamd ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 2/825.
This hadeeth contains a stern warning against committing these two sins:
1- Oppressing the people and striking them unlawfully
2- Women making a wanton display of themselves and showing their charms and not adhering to correct Islamic hijab and noble Islamic manners.
This hadeeth is one of the miracles of Prophethood, for these two types of people have appeared, and they exist now, as al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said.

Source:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/47017

Reaction score
Q.) "There are two types of the people of Hell that I have not seen yet: men with whips like the tails of cattle, with which they strike the people, and women who are clothed yet naked, walking with an enticing gait, with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels, leaning to one side. They will never enter Paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.” (Narrated by Ahmad and by Muslim in al-Saheeh). please do some taafsir on it so that i can get to undertand it?.

Answer)
Praise be to Allaah.

This hadeeth speaks of two types of people whom the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) had not seen, as they would appear after his time, and their destiny would be Hell because of their sins. The scholars regarded the appearance of these two types as one of the minor signs of the Hour. They are as follows:
1 – “Men with whips like the tails of cattle” – what is meant is that those who strike people for no legitimate reason, like the oppressive police or others, whether that is on the orders of the state or otherwise.
Al-Nawawi said: With regard to those who would have whips, they are those who work for the police. Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Saheeh Muslim, 17/191.
Al-Sakhaawi said: They are now the helpers of the oppressors, and usually it refers to the worst group around the ruler. It may also apply to unjust rulers. Al-Ishaa’ah li Ashraat il-Saa’ah, p. 119.
The evidence that their appearance will be one of the signs of the Hour is a report narrated by Imam Ahmad in which it says: At the end of time there will appear men from this ummah with whips like the tails of cattle. They will go out in the morning under the anger of Allaah and will come back in the evening under His wrath.” Al-Musnad, 5/315; classed as saheeh by al-Haakim in al-Mustadrak, 4/483; and by Ibn Hajar in al-Qawl al-Musaddad fi’l-Dhabb ‘an al-Musnad, p. 53-54.
The second type is “women who are clothed yet naked, walking with an enticing gait, with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels, leaning to one side.” Al-Nawawi said concerning the meaning of this passage: al-kaasiyaat al-‘aariyaat (translated here as “clothed yet naked”) means that they will uncover part of their bodies to show their beauty, so they will be clothed yet naked. And it was said that they will wear thin clothes which shows what is beneath them, so they will be clothed yet virtually naked. With regard to the phrase Maa’ilaat mumeelaat (translated here as “walking with an enticing gait”), it was said that it means: deviating from obedience to Allaah and from the commandment to guard their chastity, etc. Mumeelaat means, teaching others to do what they do. And it was said that Maa’ilaat means walking with an enticing gait and mumeelaat means moving their shoulders. And it was said that it means that they try to tempt men by means of showing their adornments.
With regard to the phrase Ru’oosahunna ka asnimat il-bukht (translated here as “with something on their heads that looks like the humps of camels”), this may mean that they make their heads look bigger with veils and turbans, which are wrapped around the head, so that they look like the humps of camels. This is the well-known interpretation. Al-Maaziri said: it may be that what is meant is that they will not lower their gaze in the presence of men, rather they will look directly at them.
Sharh al-Nawawi ‘ala Saheeh Muslim, 17/191.
Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen said: The phrase “clothed yet naked” has been interpreted to mean that they wear short clothes that do not cover the ‘awrah that must be covered. And it has been interpreted as meaning that they wear light, thin clothes that do not prevent others from seeing the woman’s skin underneath. And it has been interpreted as meaning that they wear tight clothes that conceal the skin from sight but still show off the woman’s charms.
Fataawa al-Shaykh Muhamamd ibn ‘Uthaymeen, 2/825.
This hadeeth contains a stern warning against committing these two sins:
1- Oppressing the people and striking them unlawfully
2- Women making a wanton display of themselves and showing their charms and not adhering to correct Islamic hijab and noble Islamic manners.
This hadeeth is one of the miracles of Prophethood, for these two types of people have appeared, and they exist now, as al-Nawawi (may Allaah have mercy on him) said.

Source:
http://islamqa.info/en/ref/47017

Jazakallah for sharing :)

Reaction score
This is a special post to all my dear sisters who prefer this fashion by making a big “bun” on their heads specially while wearing the hijab. This is a fashion now considered by the modern day Arabs and it was already predicted by our Prophet (S.A.W) !! Please read on what are the rulings on this. Some sisters, on the other hand just make a bun because their hair is long but please if any happens to be your case Please Read On...
There are two types of the people of hell that I have not seen yet; men with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike people, and women who are clothed yet naked walking with an enticing gait with something on their heads that looks like the humps of the camels, leaning to one side. They will never enter paradise or even smell its fragrance, although its fragrance can be detected from such and such a distance.
[Muslim and Ahmad]
The Hadith is very clear and scarily also true, there are many Muslimah’s today that wear Hijab who have really huge scarves around their head wrapped around to make a huge hump above their heads. To them this is a style which attracts people to look at them more. This defeats the whole purpose of the Hijab.
When a sister makes a decision to wear the Hijab Allah SWT is most pleased with her, for someone giving up their desires and submitting to Allah SWT, to become a righteous person is an amazing transformation. But then you cannot make a compromise on that decision by giving in to the Dunya and following others in becoming cursed. Because that is exactly what you will be. Read the following.
There will be in the last of my Ummah (nation of believers), scantily dressed women, and the hair on the top of their heads like a camel’s hump. Curse them, for verily they are cursed. In another version he said: …scantily dressed women, who go astray and make others go astray (Away from the correct path or direction); they will not enter Paradise nor smell its fragrance, although it can be smelled from afar.
[At-Tabarani and Sahih Muslim]
“Scantily dressed women” are those who wear clothing which reveals more than it conceals, thereby increasing her attractiveness while opening the path to a host of evils.
If you have been doing the camel hump Hijab style, Stop it immediately and repent. Allah SWT is the most merciful and most forgiving and he loves those who seek forgiveness and repent.
There are many other ways to style Hijab and if you have long hair like me and want to keep it up then do so, without creating a hump imitating a camel’s hump. You can tie your hair in a bun really low but above your neck ensuring that your long hair does not come out of your scarf.

there were pictures of it too..but i guess the description is enough without any pictures needed and putting up pictures of women , even with hijab , would be just pointless -.-
This is amazing! :) Jazakallah Khair for sharing iNnOcEnT kilLeR :) I'll keep this in mind the next time and pass it on to others, although I never really make a bun.

Reaction score
the bun...is it like...the long thingy...going high..as high as the Burj Khalifa :p
actually that really does attract attention...ill be honest...if you see something different, your eye catches it without a 2nd thought, therefore destroying the true purpose of Hijab..:D
so iNnOcEnT kilLeR thanx for Sharing .. jazakAllah..i ll share this with people who do this (y)

Reaction score
This is the fatwa of the scholars with regard to women wearing the hair in a bun and parting the hair on the side.

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (17/126):
What is the ruling on a woman parting the hair on the side, and making only one braid, and making it into a bun, with the intention of making herself beautiful for her husband or to look good because it suits her?

With regard to parting the hair on the side, this involves imitating the kaafir women, and it is proven that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said it is haraam to imitate the kuffaar.
With regard to gathering the hair into and letting it hang down the back, either braided or not braided, there is nothing wrong with that so long as it is covered (hijab). But making it into a bun (on top of the head) is not permitted, because that is an imitation of kaafir women and it is haraam to imitate them. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) warned against that when he said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: people with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike the people, and women who are clothed yet naked, astray and leading others astray, with their heads like the humps of camels, leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, although it fragrance may be detected from such and such a distance.” Narrated by Ahmad and Muslim.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on a woman gathering her hair on top of her head?
If the hair is gathered on top of the head, this is regarded by the scholars as being included in the prohibition or warning that was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in his hadeeth: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: … and women who are clothed yet naked, astray and leading others astray, with their heads like the humps of camels, leaning to one side.” So if the hair is on top of the head, it is not allowed. But if it is at the nape of the neck, for example, then there is nothing wrong with it, unless the woman is going out to the marketplace, in which case this is a kind of tabarruj because it can be noticed through the abayah, so this comes under the heading of tabarruj and is a means of fitnah, so it is not allowed.
From Fataawa al-Mar’ah, Jam’ al-Musnad, p. 218.

whitetiger64 crazyyorange13 trendchaser101 badrobot14

Reaction score
the bun...is it like...the long thingy...going high..as high as the Burj Khalifa :p
actually that really does attract attention...ill be honest...if you see something different, your eye catches it without a 2nd thought, therefore destroying the true purpose of Hijab..:D
so iNnOcEnT kilLeR thanx for Sharing .. jazakAllah..i ll share this with people who do this (y)
Hahahaah xD Burj Khalifa xD :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
IKR *__*
^_^ ^_^ ^_^

Reaction score
This is amazing! :) Jazakallah Khair for sharing iNnOcEnT kilLeR :) I'll keep this in mind the next time and pass it on to others, although I never really make a bun.
^__________^ and now u never will either so boo yeahh \m/ :D :D ;)
Thanks for sharing sis! And Jazakallahu Khairan for the tag. :) Alhamdulillah I don't do high 'buns' but Spidey21 is right when he says that the women's buns here are as tall as Burj Khalifah :ROFLMAO:
^__^ haha xD i had a feeling u wudnt be doing this ;) :) :) ahahahahah xD IKR O__O

Reaction score
This is the fatwa of the scholars with regard to women wearing the hair in a bun and parting the hair on the side.

It says in Fataawa al-Lajnah al-Daa’imah (17/126):
What is the ruling on a woman parting the hair on the side, and making only one braid, and making it into a bun, with the intention of making herself beautiful for her husband or to look good because it suits her?

With regard to parting the hair on the side, this involves imitating the kaafir women, and it is proven that the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said it is haraam to imitate the kuffaar.
With regard to gathering the hair into and letting it hang down the back, either braided or not braided, there is nothing wrong with that so long as it is covered (hijab). But making it into a bun (on top of the head) is not permitted, because that is an imitation of kaafir women and it is haraam to imitate them. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) warned against that when he said: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: people with whips like the tails of cattle with which they strike the people, and women who are clothed yet naked, astray and leading others astray, with their heads like the humps of camels, leaning to one side. They will not enter Paradise nor even smell its fragrance, although it fragrance may be detected from such and such a distance.” Narrated by Ahmad and Muslim.

Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allaah have mercy on him) was asked: What is the ruling on a woman gathering her hair on top of her head?
If the hair is gathered on top of the head, this is regarded by the scholars as being included in the prohibition or warning that was narrated from the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) in his hadeeth: “There are two types of the people of Hell whom I have not yet seen: … and women who are clothed yet naked, astray and leading others astray, with their heads like the humps of camels, leaning to one side.” So if the hair is on top of the head, it is not allowed. But if it is at the nape of the neck, for example, then there is nothing wrong with it, unless the woman is going out to the marketplace, in which case this is a kind of tabarruj because it can be noticed through the abayah, so this comes under the heading of tabarruj and is a means of fitnah, so it is not allowed.
From Fataawa al-Mar’ah, Jam’ al-Musnad, p. 218.

whitetiger64 crazyyorange13 trendchaser101 badrobot14
Jaza kallah :D
Jazakillahu Khair for your post iNnOcEnT kilLeR (y)
^____^ for urs too =D

Reaction score
JAZAKALLAH khair for sharing and for the tag. yeh i've shared this many times as nwadays many sisters are seen this... our work is to correct ourselves and then tell others... REST ALLAH knows who'll gonna follow the right and who is following the wrong.. MAY ALLAH SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH AND HELP US LIFE THIS LIFE ACCORDING TO HIS WAY :) AMEEN :)

Reaction score
JAZAKALLAH khair for sharing and for the tag. yeh i've shared this many times as nwadays many sisters are seen this... our work is to correct ourselves and then tell others... REST ALLAH knows who'll gonna follow the right and who is following the wrong.. MAY ALLAH SHOW US THE STRAIGHT PATH AND HELP US LIFE THIS LIFE ACCORDING TO HIS WAY :) AMEEN :)

:D:D:D me achi-sta :D xD