• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

something i found and thought to share :)

Reaction score
Wa Allahu A'alam
Even I don't know what to do with heeled shoes now... :(
my mother just brought them for me this Eid n I was like y did u brought them n she scolded me saying Khud tou market jati Nahi ho Uper se koi le aya tou Nakhre... (cuz I didn't go with her to the market cuz I hate market place...)
Same I don't like going shopping a lot but I loveeeeeee heels :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
I know it's hard for the girls to accept but I read this Fatwa a month ago
http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/26215/Heels
http://www.islamqa.info/en/ref/26812/Heels

Wa Allahu A'alam
Even I don't know what to do with heeled shoes now... :(
my mother just brought them for me this Eid n I was like y did u brought them n she scolded me saying Khud tou market jati Nahi ho Uper se koi le aya tou Nakhre... (cuz I didn't go with her to the market cuz I hate market place...)

see common sense rocks... I disliked them coz they r so uncomfortable and hard to walk in and the fatwa says its medically bad for health.... so at vey least makrooh..
what you can do with those shoes is take a saw and cut those heels to make them normal.... experiment might succeed... if you aren't DYI kind of person you could ask the cobbler to try it for you... :p

Reaction score
To those who have their pictures uploaded on the web.

Assalamu Alaikum. It's a bit disappointing to see people (men and women) having their pictures on the web. .

Be completely honest with yourself: Why do you want your picture displayed for everyone to see? Do you honestly think that it's an Islamic thing to do? On Twitter especially, people can get familiar with others very, very soon and the main reason behind intermixing here is by the profile pictures. It's obvious that the picture you'd want to upload is one of the best shot you have of yourself and there's obviously going to be a possibility of strangers being attracted to your picture & if they do, you are responsible for their sinning too.

Islam has asked both men and women to lower their gazes & having pictures of yourself displayed is certainly not going to help others lower their gaze, and if they are attracted to your picture, it might be something Allah will be angry about. None of us would obviously want to be the reason behind Allah wrath, may Allah save us!

Sisters who have their pictures uploaded: It's a terribly dangerous thing to do. You have absolutely no idea how many feeling you may be arousing in the hearts of strangers. You are accountable for them seeing your pictures too. Do you think it's worth any risk?

Brothers who have their pictures uploaded: Women have eyes too, so they could obviously get attracted to you. In not having your picture displayed, you are in fact helping women to lower their gazes too.

Again, actions depend on their intentions, so do it solely for the purpose of pleasing Allah & make the intention right now that you are going to take off any pictures you have uploaded and Allah will undoubtedly make your task easier for you InshaAllah.

Remember that doing something even after knowing it's wrong is a mighty sin. Please take this bit of advice. It won't be difficult. After all, what is the point of having your pictures displayed for everyone to see? We all have to maintain modesty as much as we can shouldn't we? This is a massive step towards the modesty of us, and modesty of all the Muslims too InshaAllah.

May Allah accept all of us and give us the strength to control our desires and show us a clear distinction between what is right and wrong.. Aameen!

Reaction score

Assalamu Alaikum. It's a bit disappointing to see people (men and women) having their pictures on the web. .

Be completely honest with yourself: Why do you want your picture displayed for everyone to see? Do you honestly think that it's an Islamic thing to do? On Twitter especially, people can get familiar with others very, very soon and the main reason behind intermixing here is by the profile pictures. It's obvious that the picture you'd want to upload is one of the best shot you have of yourself and there's obviously going to be a possibility of strangers being attracted to your picture & if they do, you are responsible for their sinning too.

Islam has asked both men and women to lower their gazes & having pictures of yourself displayed is certainly not going to help others lower their gaze, and if they are attracted to your picture, it might be something Allah will be angry about. None of us would obviously want to be the reason behind Allah wrath, may Allah save us!

Sisters who have their pictures uploaded: It's a terribly dangerous thing to do. You have absolutely no idea how many feeling you may be arousing in the hearts of strangers. You are accountable for them seeing your pictures too. Do you think it's worth any risk?

Brothers who have their pictures uploaded: Women have eyes too, so they could obviously get attracted to you. In not having your picture displayed, you are in fact helping women to lower their gazes too.

Again, actions depend on their intentions, so do it solely for the purpose of pleasing Allah & make the intention right now that you are going to take off any pictures you have uploaded and Allah will undoubtedly make your task easier for you InshaAllah.

Remember that doing something even after knowing it's wrong is a mighty sin. Please take this bit of advice. It won't be difficult. After all, what is the point of having your pictures displayed for everyone to see? We all have to maintain modesty as much as we can shouldn't we? This is a massive step towards the modesty of us, and modesty of all the Muslims too InshaAllah.

May Allah accept all of us and give us the strength to control our desires and show us a clear distinction between what is right and wrong.. Aameen!
this is awesomeee (Y) + the reason why I dont upload pics on facebook :p

Reaction score

jazakallahu khair for sharing this vital, yet widely rejected information. I'd like to add something to this, if you don't mind:

To all:
If you have any questions regarding taking pictures, watch this and then present your argument.