• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stranger Thanks....

Cat

Reaction score
Hey peeps! I hope y'all doin' great :D

I just wanted to get myself noticed 'round hea. I'm a regular girl who likes a little fun with studies. I get bored easily and eat evertime I'm bored...which is almost always :p
I love music and can sing pretty well. I like watching movies only if they are impressive!

There's so much to do here....
Ever since the first time I landed on XP, I've been hooked! I love how you guys help each other and take out time to clear doubts :)
It's REALLY awesome!!! I want to get to know as many of you as possible and help you out whenever and whichever way I can :D

Lastly, a BIG thanks to all the amazing MODS and of course the ADMIN :D
You guys rock!!!

Reaction score

I just wanted to get myself noticed 'round hea. I'm a regular girl who likes a little fun with studies. I get bored easily and eat evertime I'm bored...which is almost always :p
I love music and can sing pretty well. I like watching movies only if they are impressive!

Ever since the first time I landed on XP, I've been hooked! I love how you guys help each other and take out time to clear doubts :)
It's REALLY awesome!!! I want to get to know as many of you as possible and help you out whenever and whichever way I can :D

You guys rock!!!

welcum CAT!!

Reactions: Cat
Reaction score

You guys rock!!!
dats so sweet. who doesn't loves music? its just unavoidable in life :) if u r an alevels student then kindly help in Alevel Bio and Physics threads. Thanks a lot.

Cat

Reaction score
dats so sweet. who doesn't loves music? its just unavoidable in life :) if u r an alevels student then kindly help in Alevel Bio and Physics threads. Thanks a lot.

Its just called being grateful :) Yes sure I'll do what I can to help dw.

Reaction score

You guys rock!!!
welcome MISS CAT

Reaction score

You guys rock!!!

welcome!!