• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Students appearing in Oct/Nov 2012

Reaction score
This is for all the students appearing in Oct/nov 2012 exam session.

Just wondering what stage of preparation you're all up to right now?

I'm appearing for A2 English, Physics, Biology and A level Maths. I've started past papers and i've just finished the course for all the subjects with my school. First exam in 4 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed. Goodluck to all of you out there.

Reaction score
Im appearing for math olevel, what city are you from? I desperately need help in paper 2 questions and some topics, hope to get help when i go to pakistan. *sighs. When are we getting our statement of entries?

Reaction score
Im appearing for math olevel, what city are you from? I desperately need help in paper 2 questions and some topics, hope to get help when i go to pakistan. *sighs. When are we getting our statement of entries?
Ask your school. If you're a private candidate then you should get it like 2 weeks before, I guess.

tdk

Reaction score

I'm appearing for A2 English, Physics, Biology and A level Maths. I've started past papers and i've just finished the course for all the subjects with my school. First exam in 4 weeks 6 days. Fingers crossed. Goodluck to all of you out there.
Hi, My preparation in Chemistry is not good. So, could u please give me suggestions as to preparation and revision for the AS Chemistry in Oct/Nov 2012 exam session. Thank u in advance.

Reaction score
Hi, My preparation in Chemistry is not good. So, could u please give me suggestions as to preparation and revision for the AS Chemistry in Oct/Nov 2012 exam session. Thank u in advance.

Yeah sure, the best advice i've had with A Levels is "Do Past papers". It's become a bit of a cliche but seriously just do them all. Just start your PPs, if you're having trouble with a topic, get help. Then go back to the past papers and keep doing them. Try to finish them a week before your first exam. I did that for the May/June session and I got an A for AS Chemistry (that was the only subject i appeared for). Also, don't waste any time. Turn off the computer, phone, tv (anything that'll distract you) and just sit your butt down and put in the effort. Goodluck.

tdk

Reaction score
Yeah sure, the best advice i've had with A Levels is "Do Past papers". It's become a bit of a cliche but seriously just do them all. Just start your PPs, if you're having trouble with a topic, get help. Then go back to the past papers and keep doing them. Try to finish them a week before your first exam. I did that for the May/June session and I got an A for AS Chemistry (that was the only subject i appeared for). Also, don't waste any time. Turn off the computer, phone, tv (anything that'll distract you) and just sit your butt down and put in the effort. Goodluck.
Thanx a lot. Have u taken Chemistry also? Anyway, could u name some books which would be helpful for better understanding a topic, for reference, and for quick revision in CHEMISTRY.

Reaction score
Thanx a lot. Have u taken Chemistry also? Anyway, could u name some books which would be helpful for better understanding a topic, for reference, and for quick revision in CHEMISTRY.

I just used the As and A level Chemistry by Brian Ratcliff. This is the only book i used and it was sufficient. Also, i used a copy of the syllabus to make sure i've covered everything.

Reaction score

Im preparing for chemistry,bio and maths AS in november!!!! Please guys help cuz i feel my preparation isnt good, im too distracted and confused what to do?? :( pleaseeee help me

Reaction score
Im preparing for chemistry,bio and maths AS in november!!!! Please guys help cuz i feel my preparation isnt good, im too distracted and confused what to do?? :( pleaseeee help me
stay focused, motivate urself by telling yourself that you want to go to a uni, and keep reminding yourself the consequences, of your failure, if god forbid that happens, that should spark some fire. do lots of past paper as it helps a lot, and makes u feel good. test urself with theory questions, alternate subjects, don't do each subject a day, do chemistry in the morning, then math in the afternoon, and then bio in the evening, get organised and make a list of all the subject that you know surely, the subjects that you somewhat know, and the subjects u are clueless about, post ur doubts here, and anyone of us will help you. tick off the topics as you do questions of them from the past paper. Keep telling yourself that you have to nail this exam, and study everything there is possible. Anything can come, and do pray, because Allah will see how hard you have come through, and how determined you have been all the way. Everyone gets distracted, Stop using the social networking sites for some time, and come on the forum instead. I hope this helped you! Goodluck

Reaction score
stay focused, motivate urself by telling yourself that you want to go to a uni, and keep reminding yourself the consequences, of your failure, if god forbid that happens, that should spark some fire. do lots of past paper as it helps a lot, and makes u feel good. test urself with theory questions, alternate subjects, don't do each subject a day, do chemistry in the morning, then math in the afternoon, and then bio in the evening, get organised and make a list of all the subject that you know surely, the subjects that you somewhat know, and the subjects u are clueless about, post ur doubts here, and anyone of us will help you. tick off the topics as you do questions of them from the past paper. Keep telling yourself that you have to nail this exam, and study everything there is possible. Anything can come, and do pray, because Allah will see how hard you have come through, and how determined you have been all the way. Everyone gets distracted, Stop using the social networking sites for some time, and come on the forum instead. I hope this helped you! Goodluck
Aww Thank youuu soooo much !!!! :) :) I really needed such an advice, InshAllah Allah will help all of us in the examss ,,, thank youuu sooo muchh tht really helped

Reaction score
, I am getting my statement of entries tomorrow ! I am taking Physics, Chem, Maths and bio this session !Well, preparations are going well ! I just needed to check the answers for Forces and Moments from exam style question in the coursebook ! And, yes past papers are reallie reaalie important ! For physics, may june 2012 questions of mcq had many repitions frm the past ! ..I am also doing Tropical Physics MCQ, questions frm around 1989-2000 , and its shocking to find out that they are gettin repeated now !!