• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Talents

Reaction score
Hey :)
everyone is unique in one or other way, everyone has a talent which makes them special :) thank God for the talents we all have,
Post down the talent u have gt :)
I have got the talent to make up friends ASAP anywhere i go and learning up languages very rapidly i currently know 7 languages i will be learning the 8 th one soon :) :)

Reaction score
Hey :)
everyone is unique in one or other way, everyone has a talent which makes them special :) thank God for the talents we all have,
Post down the talent u have gt :)
I have got the talent to make up friends ASAP anywhere i go and learning up languages very rapidly i currently know 7 languages i will be learning the 8 th one soon :) :)
wow! 7 languages?!?! cn i ask wt dey r??

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
> teaching (I hope I know this.. my students will be in a better position to judge,..)
> know how to play with children and youth... like my teenage cousins etc..
> to be told off by parents and keep my cool :cool: ... had to make a lot of effort to learn how NOT to talk back.. mostly now I succeed in doing this, Alhamdulillah.