• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
That awkward moment when u r admitted in hospital and the girl right next to u keeps talking and laughing all night long!!!! And u cant sleep bcuz of her...:/:/
ANNOYINGEST thing ever :mad: Especially when ur meds make you extra sleepy :sleep:

----------------------------------------------------

The awkward moment when you're scared about something and the doc goes like: 'Dw, its the first time I'm doing this on my own. Do I look scared? You should be proud to be the first one I try on ' o_O

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
ps. he is searching all news in wch he came n said a few words about how he is going to improve the problem of load shedding in this country... n ive been making fun of him all night.

and u wonder why brothers tease sisters..? :D :p
anyway, good job.. XD if I were him I'd plan revenge.. maybe he should put salt in ur tea.... or something creative...

Reaction score
and u wonder why brothers tease sisters..? :D :p
anyway, good job.. XD if I were him I'd plan revenge.. maybe he should put salt in ur tea.... or something creative...
nah... this is how we naturally are... if he ever hugs me(wch he duznt)n i let him ( wch i dun) we feel very odd. so we keep fighting to kp our relationship normal :D and he dux take revenge wen ever he remembers that he is supposed to... :p
anyways he was too happy to notice wat i said at that tym :D

Reaction score
The awkward moment wen you are talking seriously to your cousin and suddenly from behind another cousin of yours comes and breaks an egg and pours it over your head and wen you turn and give him a glare he gives you a smile in which you would melt forever and is like 'happy new year Isshy (he calls me like that :p)' and u r like erm ? wat ?? and he jst smiles again winks and runs away and you r like still looking in that way with that egg dropping frm your head... :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment wen you are talking seriously to your cousin and suddenly from behind another cousin of yours comes and breaks an egg and pours it over your head and wen you turn and give him a glare he gives you a smile in which you would melt forever and is like 'happy new year Isshy (he calls me like that :p)' and u r like erm ? wat ?? and he jst smiles again winks and runs away and you r like still looking in that way with that egg dropping frm your head... :p
girl... uv fallen

Reaction score
The awkward moment wen your cousins mess up ur hair at 2:00 am and you r like hw do you expect me to wash my head at this time ?

(P.S We live in a colony..and we meet in that colony only once a year so v spend long hours together)

Reaction score
cux i wud have killed the person who wud throw an egg on my head...... and im serious here.

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your hifz teacher is so angry with all of you (all ur hifz team mates) coz none of you'll gave up your portions and when your teacher is literally screaming at all of you'll and tells you to get out ..you all go out and start rejoicing at the unity of ur team and ur teacher is staring at you and u r like i dint do anything ! :p :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you forget to talk in english in from of your english teacher and your teacher is like ...:eek: is that english ?? and u r like ..sorrrryy i am nt getting eng ! and ur teacher bursts out laughing and ur like *rolling eyes*

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your teacher is cracking blunt jokes and you and ur classmates give that expression *face palm* and you r like ..sir should i laugh for this ?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your every new ICT teacher who comes to your school tells you they had a best friend who looks exactly like you and you are like is this a group plan ?? y do all ICT teachers tell the same thing ?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your swimming coach makes you swim 5 laps more than your sis ...just becuase you r taller than your sis and he thinks that you r older than her and you r like sir ...give me a break please ..i am jst taller than her not older !

(P.S this was when i was 7 years old or sth)