• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
awkward,awkward,moment,awkward,moments,class,classroom,flying-19112d230e03177663c9fd4b0ca35679_h.jpg

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you start trying out the word 'awkward' in all the different accents and voice frequencies you can conjure up! ;)

And you settle with a liking for the extreme nasal Texas version! :p

Reaction score
The awkward momnet wen u r really angry with ur frnd and u msg her and her replies are like ..LOL
but u still got to act like ur angry ..
it goes on like this ..
Me: Don't ever think of talking to me again
My friend: I wont think i will jst talk to u ..;)
Me: hahah ..very funny ..u r giving me that ...okay ?? u promised me ...
My friend: i said i will give you but i dint say wat ..as u were sick i will give u a rose :p ...wat colour do u want ??
(It was 12 am so i knew for sure she wont have a rose ...)
Me: ok fine .. I dont kno a Muslims word is a bond..so...
fine give me a red rose
My friend : u see v learnt in chem ...wen there is high energy bonds are broken (endothermic reactions) i am kind of hyper now and have a lot aof energy so the bond it broken... and yeah sure ..first thing tom morn i will IA draw a rose and give it to :p
Me: Please dont kill me with your blunt jokes ..lame !
My friend: If it is blunt how can it kill you ??? :p
Me: Lame ! Lame !

hearing all this u r like ... *face palm* *face palm* i need this i need this ..u r sitting over there like as though u've gone mad ...and ur mom suddenly wakes and is like ..'whats wrong with you' ?:eek:

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you and your cousin have a really good telepathy and everything you say everyone around you is like ...OMG! he said the same thing !!
Finally once when you both fall sick at the same time and ur uncle comes home and asks u hw r u ? and you r like this is happening and hez like OMG ! he also said the same ..both of u all same same ..finally u shut ur mouth and you r like 'I am no more gone open my mouth coz if I open again you might say he said the same ...'

Reaction score
The awkward moment wen u go into the wrong tent... and some non muslims are having a birthday party and suddenly a person comes and ask you... wheres the rum??? and you actually push him away from u cux he sounds drunk.

happened to my cuzn. he was almost 5 11 at the age of 14 :p.
the funniest thing was tht in the background this song was being played =dekha tujhe jo yar dil mai baji guitar:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
The awkward moment wen u go into the wrong tent... and some non muslims are having a birthday party and suddenly a person comes and ask you... wheres the rum??? and you actually push him away from u cux he sounds drunk.

happened to my cuzn. he was almost 5 11 at the age of 14 :p.
the funniest thing was tht in the background this song was being played =dekha tujhe jo yar dil mai baji guitar:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
and he replied...extremely disgruntled " Abay mujhe kia pata!!!"

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your bro suddenly starts giving you advises and u r like 'when did he start giving advises ? should i laugh or cry now ...?' :p