• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when there is some expo at ur school and u hardly get to see ur mom der ..u start missing her ..finally u strt running towards someone and hug her tightly from the back (thinking its ur mother)and the lady returns back the hug and wen u come in the front to see ur mother u see that the lady was you teacher and u go all red ..out of embarrassment or wateva ! and u start running away frm her ..and shez like behind chuckling and calling out ur name ...and u dont turn back...

(that was really really scary and embarrassing ! it happened wen i was in grade 2 and thank god i was that tchrs fav ...:p so she dint mind it :p)
you might wanna summarize ur moments :p plz dun mind love :)

Reaction score
enhanced-buzz-31220-1337722070-0.jpg

Reaction score
The moment when your new arch-rival is your cute 2 year old neighbour............

The feud is about your favourite childhood plush toy and who gets to keep it!:mad:

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you are in the middle of a class suddenly another class girl just barges inside your class out of excitement and starts shouting to u saying ..'we won !!!' and you keep hissing at her to go out ...and suddenly from behind someone pulls to hug you and you like firstly 'not me' secondly 'sir is in class'!