• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you are sitting in the car between 2 really really tall people (and they were carrying huge bags so i was kind of stuck with hardly any space) and u r sitting there like a fool and the 2 of them bend down in front of ur face and strt discussing abt the test paper that u just finished and u r like ' ahhhh pllzzz not now !'

(i hate discussing the paper after the exam)

Reaction score
If its a younger bro... which i dont have... i wud have ignored him.
atm my brothr is 3 years older... and i ignore him :whistle:
LOLOL ...my parents made my bro sit there and stupid bro strtd advising and i gave him that look ..'look huz advising' :p
The awkward moment when your juniors at school start advising you and you r like ...' wow ! everything happens opp in this school hhe :p'

Reaction score
258394097340428114_tkk0D7hv_b.jpg

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your brother tells you to put the laptop for charge as he needs it in sometime ..u do as he says so..u plug in the charger and stuff but after sometime u peep into the screen and u r like ...'looks like the laptop is never gonna get charged' ur bro gets confused and comes to see wat the prob is ..he looks at everyhting and finally gives u that angry look ..with arms folded across and u r like 'WHAT?' and he points to the charger switch only then u realize that u haven't switched on the switch so u give him that 'big grin' and u r like 'sowwwieee ...:D ' he still keeps staring at u and u r like nw wat ? go i sd sorry already ! :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when there is some expo at ur school and u hardly get to see ur mom der ..u start missing her ..finally u strt running towards someone and hug her tightly from the back (thinking its ur mother)and the lady returns back the hug and wen u come in the front to see ur mother u see that the lady was your teacher and u go all red ..out of embarrassment or wateva ! and u start running away frm her ..and shez like behind chuckling and calling out ur name ...and u dont turn back...

(that was really really scary and embarrassing ! it happened wen i was in grade 2 and thank god i was that tchrs fav ...:p so she dint mind it :p)