• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your aunt comes and tells you '(my name), yur uncles cannot sleep without making fun of you' and you r liek 'erm ?? wat ?? you want me to have sleepless nights because they cannot sleep?'

(i mean you want them to sleep but if they make fun of me i cannot sleep cux they go to that extent) :p
o_O WAT ARE YOU SAYING GURL?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you r actually still scared to cross the road on your own so you stand there holding your mothers hand suddenly you meet your aunt and you start talking to her and ur mother starts crossing the road without informing you and you r like standing there and trying to call her ..and when you call her instead of calling mma ...u r like teacher teacher! and then you r like shoot ! *face palm* mma mma ...

(that makes 2 awkward moments at a time)

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you and your cousin are sitting there with your mothers and both your mothers keep laughing at how we (my cousin and myself) used to fight and how he used to bite me when i was small ...jst to act like a big bully ! and ur mothers keep laughing and laughing and you and your cousin jst look at each other and shake your head ..not knowing wat to do !

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your bio teacher tells you to give some pprs to ur math teacher and on ur way back frm the math teachers room you meet ur principal/mentor and shez like wat ma ? and you r like wondering ...err how am i supposed to answer that ?? finally you r like ...wat teacher ?? and then she makes the question clear ... :)

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you have a teacher who talks really in a stern tone but very softly ...and once you go late to school and this teacher is warning you with his stern tone but you can hardly hear anything so you jst keep shaking your head and suddenly he stops and is like wat ?? wat ?? tell ! and then you bend down and ask your frnd did he ask me a ques ??? i cant hear ...then ur frnd whispers he askd why r u late ??? and u r like oh ! :D

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you r standing in ur school assembly and ur teacher asks all of u'll what day is it today ..u and ur frnd start shouting .. obesity day ..!and then a girl frm grade 6 comes and taps ur shoulder and says: 'sis its Aashura today not wat u r saying' ...hahahha
frm dat min u both (ur frnd and u ) bend ur heads and never open ur mouth till the assembly gets over ... :p

N.M

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you get a laughter attack in the class... N u possibly can't stop it! Try very hard to stop it...glimpsed at the friend n u start all over again...

(Happens sometimes, but when it happens... It's just bad...!)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The awkward moment when your mother asks u the meaning of LOL ...

(Or)

the awkward moment when your teacher googles the meaning for 'LOL' :p
Reminded me of this joke I once read:

Lots Of Love
There was this lady who always thought LOL meant "Lots of Love". She managed to go through computer life without incident for a while.
One day, the mother of a dear friend of hers passed away.
She sent her the following message: "Sorry to hear about the death of your dear mother, LOL"
For some reason she never heard from her again!