• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you and your cousin start rolling on the floor (almst like fighting bt out of excitement) coz your team just won the competition.

(well it was awkward coz the mach was not held at our school and many other schools were also there bt thank God ! no one saw us :D)

Reaction score
and then again after a few seconds, evryone laughs *because* no one laughed :p
or because they want to keep his integrity....a person makes a fake faint distinguishable laugh followed by a long pause and then the whole class is abuzz........but the teacher can feel it all..then suddenly he gets serious...no more jokes for the rest of the class :D

Reaction score
demotivation.us_THAT-AWKWARD-MOMENT-When-everyone-is-serious-and-you-start-laughing.-_134434038767.jpg

Reaction score
The awkward moment when someone asks you for your name and they do not get it even after telling it bit-by bit , still then they don't get it finally u and your friends end up spelling out ur name and for the final touch your friend takes in all her breath and tells out ur name with stress !

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your teacher tells all of ur talents and she keeps talking so goody goody abt u ..and u r like literally laughing at wat shez telling abt u and then u tell urself ..'only i kno hw bad i am at that !'

Reaction score
The awkward moment when your school forces you to participate in an inter school sport competition and correctly that game u hardly kno ..but still they force you ...after a lot of practice ur cousin tells u '(My name) u r gonna win the 3rd place ..confirm !' and u get so happy that u have chance of getting third place at least and when you ask him 'How do u say so?' he replies: 'There r only 3 teams and the person who comes lat will get the 3rd place and that will be u ' :p