• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get my friend to give some suggestions. He's read like a 1000 novels and that's only what I've seen him read.

Reaction score
I'm gonna try to get my friend to give some suggestions. He's read like a 1000 novels and that's only what I've seen him read.
yeah plz do :) the more suggestions the better... i am a novel freak too :D its like the first thing in my head on my last paper.....well except sleep and songs 8D :p

Reaction score
yeah plz do :) the more suggestions the better... i am a novel freak too :D its like the first thing in my head on my last paper.....well except sleep and songs 8D :p

Haha me too :D The only time I'm not reading is during my exams :p

Reaction score
anyone who has read the Shannara series by Terry brooks?..he was inspired by Tolkien
The hunger games totally ruined my IGCSEs last year..i started it in the middle of exams and was done with all three of em before my exams finished!!

Reaction score
anyone who has read the Shannara series by Terry brooks?..he was inspired by Tolkien
The hunger games totally ruined my IGCSEs last year..i started it in the middle of exams and was done with all three of em before my exams finished!!
shannara series? is it good? you mentioned tolkien, i'll have to read it :cry:

and i only liked the first part of the hunger games, it was good

Reaction score
shannara series? is it good? you mentioned tolkien, i'll have to read it :cry:

and i only liked the first part of the hunger games, it was good
yh i liked it...its set in the medieval times and has stuff about magic,dark lords,kingdoms..u get the idea

Reaction score
Guys should read this book it's interesting for those who like mystery ...... NO TIME FOR GOOD BYE ------By Linwood Barclay

Reaction score
usama321 Hey have you read the Inheritance Cycle ? It's Christopher Paolini's
i've read the first three books. Then i reread LOTR, didn't bother reading the 4th part after that :p Paulini has ripped quite some things from LOTR :p

Reaction score
i've read the first three books. Then i reread LOTR, didn't bother reading the 4th part after that :p Paulini has ripped quite some things from LOTR :p

Yeah I've heard he has...It's ok don't bother with the last part, absolutely crushed my expectations :p