• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
you haven't heard of TOLKIEN? :coffee: lord of the rings? rings any bells? :p

george r r martin has not gained as much popularity yet, but you must have heard of the game of throne season on HBO. it is based on a series of novels, that is a song of ice and fire, written by him :)

I have the game of thrones..planning to read it after my exams and I also need to go and buy the hobbit! :D I always picked it up and then put it down again (dunno why lol)

do try John Grisham's novels, specially the firm, the pelican brief... also, you should try a prisoner of birth by jeffrey archer (although the plot is taken from a count of monte cristo, it is still awesome :) )
I've been meaning to read John Grisham for a while but never got around to it. Is he any good.? In league with Sidney Sheldon maybe ?
Right now, the real torture for me is that Inferno is coming out, and i am sitting for my CIEs :cry::cry:
Same here !! :( Btw I have the prologue and its first chapter.Dan Brown released a kind of sneak peek...I've already read that thrice ! :D

Reaction score
3 in lahore.....meaning a lot more for me, i live in multan.....and then theres the problem about when they will get their hands on the book.......i mean they won't have it until a few days after the release date.....right?
oohh but thats good ryt?? i mean the later the better.... u can focus on ur papres first and then as soon as they end who knows maybe u'll get the book then :)

Reaction score
but i love Harrryy Potter so i'm not a total aginst-the-boys-books person ;) Harry Potter is like supeer awesum.... like u can read it again and again and u never get tired bcz every time u read it u find out something new that u didn't notice before, and u know that book is written with such composure that Rowling just reveals that much and all the other stuff u just make up ur own stories and figure stuff out and no matter how many times u read it u just figure out more stuff :D
So true about Harry Potter... I don't even remember the number of times I've read those books...started when I was in 7, I'm giving A levels and I still read em! :D

Agatha Christie used to be my choice but her suspenses are too neat for my taste....

umm yeah well i liked 7th part but if u ask my opinion 6th part was like THE best thing!! too bad they made the worst movie evvar for that part :/

I used to read Agatha Christie too but then I got bored of her.. :p
True about the 6th movie btw!

Reaction score
So true about Harry Potter... I don't even remember the number of times I've read those books...started when I was in 7, I'm giving A levels and I still read em! :D

I used to read Agatha Christie too but then I got bored of her.. :p
True about the 6th movie btw!
mee tooo was in 7th!! hi5*
yeah agatha is good but only until u're like 13 or 14 after that its too les to excite us teens of the 21st xD

Reaction score
Haha true... I switched to Sidney Sheldon then :p
yeaaah i like sidney tooo :)
and if u like her u OUGHT to try sandra brown.... that woman is the master mind of every murder thriller u have out there@@ awsum man!!

have u read nora roberts too?? the sweet revenge by nora roberts??

Reaction score
yeaaah i like sidney tooo :)
and if u like her u OUGHT to try sandra brown.... that woman is the master mind of every murder thriller u have out there@@ awsum man!!

have u read nora roberts too?? the sweet revenge by nora roberts??

Sidney sheldon is a 'he' :p
And no I haven't heard of either sandra brown or nora roberts

Reaction score
Sidney sheldon is a 'he' :p
And no I haven't heard of either sandra brown or nora roberts
urggh i make that mistake every SINGLE time!! :p
and waaat!! go grab a nicee buk of theirs and start reading man!! :D :D u'll love it :D and thank me later ;)
i could reccomend some good ones for u if u're game

Reaction score
urggh i make that mistake every SINGLE time!! :p
and waaat!! go grab a nicee buk of theirs and start reading man!! :D :D u'll love it :D and thank me later ;)
i could reccomend some good ones for u if u're game

Oh yeah sure, tell me one of their best works, of each author! :D

Reaction score
anybody intrested in ebooks? , they save a lot of money and i think u could find inferno somewhere BEFORE the release date in pdf format !;)

Reaction score
I have the game of thrones..planning to read it after my exams and I also need to go and buy the hobbit! :D I always picked it up and then put it down again (dunno why lol)

I've been meaning to read John Grisham for a while but never got around to it. Is he any good.? In league with Sidney Sheldon maybe ?

Same here !! :( Btw I have the prologue and its first chapter.Dan Brown released a kind of sneak peek...I've already read that thrice ! :D

seriously i don't know what you see in sidney. i tried to read one of his novels (don't remember the name) and the thrill was so lame. I mean there was this girl in his novel who was being killed, and she was on the run or something like that, and she ducked down to pick something from the floor and a bullet whizzed over her head.........SERIOUSLY? i never read sidney after that :p John Girhsam is good, you should read the firm by him, it is great.

about hobbit, you need to read that novel :) it is awesome, and maybe it would produce the love for the fantasy genre in you too :p

Reaction score
and by the way, a game of thrones is awesome. Where Tolkien is a master in plotting, descriptions etc, George Martin is just incomparable in making rich characters, dialogues, etc

Reaction score
seriously i don't know what you see in sidney. i tried to read one of his novels (don't remember the name) and the thrill was so lame. I mean there was this girl in his novel who was being killed, and she was on the run or something like that, and she ducked down to pick something from the floor and a bullet whizzed over her head.........SERIOUSLY? i never read sidney after that :p John Girhsam is good, you should read the firm by him, it is great.

about hobbit, you need to read that novel :) it is awesome, and maybe it would produce the love for the fantasy genre in you too :p
haha yeah he tends to pull those stunts now and then but really otherwise the books are pretty adventurous. like he's not my favourite writer but yeah if i get a book of his and i don't have sandra or karen or dan brown with me sure i'll read it and enjoy it. read Master of the Game and u'll know wat i'm talking about

Reaction score
anybody intrested in ebooks? , they save a lot of money and i think u could find inferno somewhere BEFORE the release date in pdf format !;)
yeaaaah i read them all the time but never good awsum writer books bcz u have to pay for them and i'm not much into paying us dollars for books i can get at my bookstore :p do u have any free ebook sites?? where i can easily donwload a book?
i usually go to
www.getfreeebooks.com
or
www.obooko.com

Reaction score
yeaaaah i read them all the time but never good awsum writer books bcz u have to pay for them and i'm not much into paying us dollars for books i can get at my bookstore :p do u have any free ebook sites?? where i can easily donwload a book?
i usually go to
www.getfreeebooks.com
or
www.obooko.com
i download books from torrents thpeiratebay.se torentz etc.
u can get all books for free

Reaction score
rread the sweet revenge by nora roberts and sandra has toooo many good ones:
the Charade
Crush <3 :love:
the switch
breath of scandal [the most awsum book of all times]
where there's smoke

and a lot many more but just read these books' synopsis and see which one u'll like the best and grab that :) (y)

and also if u want another writer read Karen Robards:
the Ghost Moon <3
the Midnight Hour <3
Obsession <3 <3
Walking after Midnight
the Senator's wife

and a whole lot moree!! :p

Reaction score
i download books from torrents thpeiratebay.se torentz etc.
u can get all books for free
but torrents on pirate bay have magnet links now only -_- can u send me a link of like a torrent of an awsum book like maybe a book by sandra brown or nora roberts or something?

Reaction score
but torrents on pirate bay have magnet links now only -_- can u send me a link of like a torrent of an awsum book like maybe a book by sandra brown or nora roberts or something?
so what is wrong with that? o_O
download utorrent or something (y)

Reaction score
ooh i forgot to mention one best book by nora roberts itsthe chesapeake bay saga and it is awssuumm!! (y) i have read sea swept and i am looking for the other books in the series but sea swept was too good