• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
if u download from a site u get 15kb or something
but in torrents u can get 50-150 easily
hmm yeah okay.... well heres a favour i need this series of nora roberts and cant find it anywhere.. can u watch out for it and if u find it can u like tell me or something? plz :) its caalled 'chesapeake bay saga' by nora roberts ... thanks a bunch man :)

Reaction score
but torrents on pirate bay have magnet links now only -_- can u send me a link of like a torrent of an awsum book like maybe a book by sandra brown or nora roberts or something?
what is wrong with a magnet link? :p if you wanna download directly, try tuebl or mobilism.org.........

anybody intrested in ebooks? , they save a lot of money and i think u could find inferno somewhere BEFORE the release date in pdf format !;)

ebooks NEVER come before the release date. Actually these books that we download online are just DRM cracked ebooks that had been bought in the first place online from some website like amazon etc

Reaction score
what is wrong with a magnet link? :p if you wanna download directly, try tuebl or mobilism.org.........

ebooks NEVER come before the release date. Actually these books that we download online are just DRM cracked ebooks that had been bought in the first place online from some website like amazon etc
yes u r right
but there R leaks
and since it is much anticipated it MUST have leaked

Reaction score
yes u r right
but there R leaks
and since it is much anticipated it MUST have leaked

i don't think it is that easy. Furthermore, he released the prologue and the first chapter of the book, so i don't think any leaked version would contain much more than that

Reaction score
i don't think it is that easy. Furthermore, he released the prologue and the first chapter of the book, so i don't think any leaked version would contain much more than that
hmmmmm.........
cant say
i am not free now but on the evening of 14 i will look and if i find i will share ;)

Reaction score
Little Bee - Chris Cleave (Amazing Descriptions and overall THE BEST BOOK I'VE EVER READ TILL NOW!)
I've Got Your Number - Sophie Kinsella (Simple words but breathtaking ...finished 450 pages in 3 days when I used to finish a paragraph of 5 lines of Diary of The Wimpy Kid per day).

Reaction score
hmm yeah okay.... well heres a favour i need this series of nora roberts and cant find it anywhere.. can u watch out for it and if u find it can u like tell me or something? plz :) its caalled 'chesapeake bay saga' by nora roberts ... thanks a bunch man :)
check this ( i have no idea which series it belongs or anything so )

http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/8119757/Book_Collection_of_Nora_Roberts_(J.D._Robb)_[MU]
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/6509323/One_More_Massive_Nora_Roberts_Ebook_Collection_(epub_format)
http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/7380914/Nora_Roberts__amp_amp__JD_Robb_Complete_Collection

Reaction score
anybody intrested in ebooks? , they save a lot of money and i think u could find inferno somewhere BEFORE the release date in pdf format !;)

I never go for ebooks. I know they save money but it's just not the same. I like the feel of a book in my hand :p
I've read one or two ebooks, but I didn't enjoy that at all.
It's no use finding inferno before hand :p I can only read it after my exams end. So it's ok. I'll wait :D

Reaction score
I never go for ebooks. I know they save money but it's just not the same. I like the feel of a book in my hand :p
I've read one or two ebooks, but I didn't enjoy that at all.
It's no use finding inferno before hand :p I can only read it after my exams end. So it's ok. I'll wait :D
if u have money u can buy an ebook reader
it is much better than pc or laptop
for me ebooks are better because i can read any book i wish old new expensive etc. without searching and paying ;)

Reaction score
if u have money u can buy an ebook reader
it is much better than pc or laptop
for me ebooks are better because i can read any book i wish old new expensive etc. without searching and paying ;)

If I read an ebook it's never on the laptop, that's worse! I read it on my tablet... but still prefer an actual book :D