• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The best thing about XPC ????

Reaction score
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well...first and foremost, what I appreciate it, all those Islamic threads...they do have a room here... ;) I mean it's not deleted...and we do have healthy discussions round here...get to learn many things...makes imaan stronger...and even though i feel that i waste time here, I have some satisfaction inside, me being on the forum isn't solely for some worldly cause, and rather I do get to learn more about my deen...what Allah says..etc. which actually is the best of all things...
May Allah bless the admins/mods who allow such conversations rather then deleting them [as some other forums do...just to avoid debates, which is really sad :( ]

So coming here for my studies, and getting other great benefits, for which we'll be rewarded InshaAllah..is a great feeling..u know..!

May Allah guide us all to the right path..make us among the saliheen...and give success in both worlds..aaameen!!!

Reaction score
The oppurtunity of helping people out!
They give dua in return, which I love to receive!
:)
aoa wr wb!
seriously...that's so true...!!

I mean...we just make our intention (niyyah) that we'll help this person for the sake of Allah...[NOT for the sake of getting a like(s)] and imagine how much Allah's gonna reward us..inshaAllah..

Reaction score
l best thing about this forum is that it makes u feel lyk a celebrity , literally becox here u hav followers not friends n da ppl over here r so helpful... :)

The above Reason :love::love: and in addition Xpc Share's very helpful Idea's and tweak's :D
I spend alot of time on XPC rather than FB :p

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

Well...first and foremost, what I appreciate it, all those Islamic threads...they do have a room here... ;) I mean it's not deleted...and we do have healthy discussions round here...get to learn many things...makes imaan stronger...and even though i feel that i waste time here, I have some satisfaction inside, me being on the forum isn't solely for some worldly cause, and rather I do get to learn more about my deen...what Allah says..etc. which actually is the best of all things...
May Allah bless the admins/mods who allow such conversations rather then deleting them [as some other forums do...just to avoid debates, which is really sad :( ]

So coming here for my studies, and getting other great benefits, for which we'll be rewarded InshaAllah..is a great feeling..u know..!

May Allah guide us all to the right path..make us among the saliheen...and give success in both worlds..aaameen!!!
WaAlaikum AsSalam wr wb,
Aameen....

aoa wr wb!
seriously...that's so true...!!

I mean...we just make our intention (niyyah) that we'll help this person for the sake of Allah...[NOT for the sake of getting a like(s)] and imagine how much Allah's gonna reward us..inshaAllah..

Rightly said... the niyaah is very important...! jazakAllah khair for the reminder. may Allah grant us Ikhlaas. Aameen. :)

Reaction score
Assalamoalaikum wr wb!

wa wr wb ... ameen

Reaction score
well anybuddy can narrate sum incident at a hairdresser's salon r cum up wid sum creative idea.... need it badly plxx help