• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Easiest A level Subject

Reaction score
Depends what you find easy. The more work you put in any subject the easier it gets.

Reaction score
I want to take a 7th subject. I already took phy,chem,computer, maths,fmath and accounts. Can anyone suggest an easy AS subject which can be prepared within 5 months?

Reaction score
you know what i was like you too ! planned to take a whole lot of subjects ! things changed after i gave exams .....!
anyways URDU is considered the most easiest Alevel subject according to my friends and do check for travel and tourism if that's an Alevel subject ;)

Reaction score
Lolz. My teacher says its accounts!
welll my friend for teachers even further maths is interesting so lol at whatever they say :ROFLMAO:\
you know the papers portion ! go through all the subject codes and see the papers of those which interest you the most ! you can get an idea about the of difficulty level directly from there !

Reaction score
Jokes apart, I am thinking of taking Thinking Skills because it does not require too much time. Is it a gud decision, any idea?