• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Islamic Forum

Reaction score
Oh.. i see you're one of those: Munkareen-e Hadith..
In all the above sites, not a single hadith is being mentionned.
Is this a joke? Do you think the Prophet was reciting " Allahum inni Audu bika min Adhab naar jahanam wa min Adhabin fil Qabarand so on...
this clearly means there is punishment in the grave" for no use??
http://islamqa.info/en/10547
Excuse me? Mind your language please! I am just a Muslim so don't affiliate your caste system with me.
I said I would look into it when I get time. If you understood English, you'd have got that.
Please don't jump into conclusions before clearly reading someone else opinion.

Reaction score
Oh.. i see you're one of those: Munkareen-e Hadith..
In all the above sites, not a single hadith is being mentionned.
Is this a joke? Do you think the Prophet was reciting " Allahum inni Audu bika min Adhab naar jahanam wa min Adhabin fil Qabarand so on...
this clearly means there is punishment in the grave" for no use??
http://islamqa.info/en/10547
dont mock or insult if you see a Muslim making a mistake, instead correct him/her in a beautiful way

Reaction score
Ah ofc.. but when you post anything it should be authentic backed by the Quran verses and authentic hadith as followed and understood by the Prophet and his Sahaba.. If that's the case anyone will post anything 'thinking' it to be Islam
Who are you to tell me what to post or what not to? I'd post whatever I like.

Reaction score
Who are you to tell me what to post or what not to? I'd post whatever I like.
yes he is correct
when you post something you need to make sure the hadiths are not fabricated or not authentic, otherwise:
'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur'an; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me let him have his abode in the Hell."

[Al- Bukhari].

Reaction score
yes he is correct
when you post something you need to make sure the hadiths are not fabricated or not authentic, otherwise:
'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'As (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Convey from me even an Ayah of the Qur'an; relate traditions from Banu Israel, and there is no restriction on that; but he who deliberately forges a lie against me let him have his abode in the Hell."

[Al- Bukhari].
I did not post anything fabricated. Like I said, I am still in the process of researching it and would only accept a belief until it's proven otherwise.
This hadith relates to not posting fabricated ayats of Quran of Hadith, nowhere it's mentioned that one should not come up with their judgement about Quranic verses?

Reaction score
I did not want to be rude or strident but affiliating caste with me is what I lament. One should not be sanctimonious in religious aspects. There are ways of conveying messages, I was polite, I hold my opinion. People should learn to respect that because I indeed respect your opinion.

Reaction score
Listen people! The only thing I hate the most is people dividing themselves in caste. Please, refrain from this division. I've already seen a lot of people die just because they were killed in the name of caste.