• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Islamic Forum

Reaction score
Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) (p.b.u.h) said, "Any person who takes a bath on Friday like the bath of Janaba and then goes for the prayer (in the first hour i.e. early), it is as if he had sacrificed a camel (in Allah's cause); and whoever goes in the second hour it is as if he had sacrificed a cow; and whoever goes in the third hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a horned ram; and if one goes in the fourth hour, then it is as if he had sacrificed a hen; and whoever goes in the fifth hour then it is as if he had offered an egg. When the Imam comes out (i.e. starts delivering the Khutba), the angels present themselves to listen to the Khutba."

Reaction score
Abu Sa'eed Al-Khudri narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w) said:
"Indeed the first batch to enter Paradise will appear like the moon of a night that is full. The second will appear like the color of the most beautiful (brightest) star in the sky. Each man among them shall have two wives, each wife wearing seventy bracelets, with the marrow of their shins being visible from behind them."

Reaction score
Anas narrated that the Prophet (s.a.w) said:
"The believer shall be given in paradise such and such strength in intercourse ." it was said: "O Messenger of Allah! And will he able to do that?" He said: "He will be given the strength of a hundred."

Reaction score
Abu Ayyub narrated that a Bedouin came to the Prophet (s.a.w) and said:
"O Messenger of Allah, indeed, I love horses. Are there horses in Paradise?" The Messenger of Allah (s.a.w) said: "If you are admitted into Paradise, you shall be brought a horse of rubies with two wings, then you shall be carried on it, then it will fly with you wherever you want."

Reaction score
‘Abd Allah b. ‘Umar reported the Prophet(ﷺ) as sayings:
when one of you is invited for a wedding feast, he must attend it.

حَدَّثَنَا الْقَعْنَبِيُّ، عَنْ مَالِكٍ، عَنْ نَافِعٍ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عُمَرَ، أَنَّ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِذَا دُعِيَ أَحَدُكُمْ إِلَى الْوَلِيمَةِ فَلْيَأْتِهَا ‏"‏ ‏.‏
Grade: Sahih (Al-Albani)

Reaction score
Narrated Abdullah ibn Umar:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said: He who does not accept an invitation which he receives has disobeyed Allah and His Apostle, and he who enters without invitation enters as a thief and goes out as a raider.

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah said:
The worst kind of food is that at a wedding feast to which the rich are invited and from which the poor are left out. If anyone does not attend the feast to which he was invited, he has disobeyed Allah and His Apostle (may peace upon him).

Reaction score
‘ABD ALLAH (B. MAS’UD) REPORTED THE APOSTLE OF ALLAH (MAY PEACE BE UPON HIM) AS SAYING:
WHOM DO YOU CONSIDER A WRESTLER AMONG YOU? THE PEOPLE REPLIED: (THE MAN) WHOM THE MEN CANNOT DEFEAT IN WRESTLING. HE SAID: NO, IT IS HE WHO CONTROLS HIMSELF WHEN HE IS ANGRY.

Reaction score
Narrated Mu'adh ibn Jabal:
Two men reviled each other in the presence of the Prophet (ﷺ) and one of them became excessively angry so much so that I thought that his nose will break up on account of excess of anger. The Prophet (ﷺ) said: I know a phrase which, if he repeated, he could get rid of this angry feeling. They asked: What is it, Messenger of Allah? He replied: He should say: I seek refuge in Thee from the accursed devil. Mu'adh then began to ask him to do so, but he refused and persisted in quarrelling, and began to enhance his anger.

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:
The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Seven are (the persons) whom Allah will give protection with His Shade* on the Day when there will be no shade except His Shade (i.e., on the Day of Resurrection), and they are: A just ruler; a youth who grew up with the worship of Allah; a person whose heart is attached to the mosque; two persons who love and meet each other and depart from each other for the sake of Allah; a man whom a beautiful and high ranking woman seduces (for illicit relation), but he (rejects this offer by saying): 'I fear Allah'; a person who gives a charity and conceals it (to such an extent) that the left hand might not know what the right has given; and a person who remembers Allah in solitude and his eyes well up."

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].

* The Shade of Allah to which this Hadith refers to is the shade of His Throne.

Reaction score
Abu Hurairah narrated that:
The Prophet said: "Leave me as I have left you (Don't ask me the minor things that I have avoided to tell you). For those who came before you were doomed because of their questions and differences with their Prophets. If I commanded you to do something, then do as much of it as you can, and if I forbid you from doing something, then refrain from it."

Reaction score
Jabir bin 'Abdullah said that:
We were with the Prophet (ﷺ), and he drew a line (in the sand), then he drew two lines to its right and two to its left. Then he put his hand on the middle line and said : 'This is the path of Allah. Then he recited the Verse: And verily, this (i.e. Allah's Commandments) is My straight path, so follow it and follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you from His path..."

Reaction score
well I was referring to the site which you gave a link in your post. http://www.quranicpath.com/quranicpath/index.html
ff one clearly examines all the articles, there's not a single hadith to clarify an issue (like hadd punishment, circumcision and so it's completely clear that this site is unauthentic.... If one is well versed, there exists a group of people who ONLY follow the quran AND REJECT the hadith and sunnah of the Prophet-known as Ahle-Quran/Munkareen-e-Hadith. However, I still apologize for naming you based on this site)
Miqdam bin Ma'dikarib Al-Kindi narrated that:
The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said: "Soon there will come a time that a man will be reclining on his pillow, and when one of my Ahadith is narrated he will say: 'The Book of Allah is (sufficient) between us and you. Whatever it states is permissible, we will take as permissible, and whatever it states is forbidden, we will take as forbidden.' Verily, whatever the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) has forbidden is like that which Allah has forbidden."

Reaction score
Narrated Al-Bara' bin `Azib:

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) ordered us to do seven things and forbade us to do other seven. He ordered us: to follow the funeral procession. to visit the sick, to accept invitations, to help the oppressed, to fulfill the oaths, to return the greeting and to reply to the sneezer: (saying, "May Allah be merciful on you," provided the sneezer says, "All the praises are for Allah,"). He forbade us to use silver utensils and dishes and to wear golden rings, silk (clothes), Dibaj (pure silk cloth), Qissi and Istabraq (two kinds of silk cloths).

Reaction score
Narrated Jabir bin `Abdullah:

When my father was martyred, I lifted the sheet from his face and wept and the people forbade me to do so but the Prophet (ﷺ) did not forbid me. Then my aunt Fatima began weeping and the Prophet (ﷺ) said, "It is all the same whether you weep or not. The angels were shading him continuously with their wings till you shifted him (from the field). "

Reaction score
Narrated Ibn `Abbas.:

A person died and Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to visit him. He died at night and (the people) buried him at night. In the morning they informed the Prophet (ﷺ) (about his death). He said, "What prevented you from informing me?" They replied, "It was night and it was a dark night and so we disliked to trouble you." The Prophet (ﷺ) went to his grave and offered the (funeral) prayer.