• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Two roads..

Reaction score
if you have two ways,two options how to find out which one is right??
Which path is going to be good??
Can any one help plz:)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
if you have two ways,two options how to find out which one is right??
Which path is going to be good??
Can any one help plz:)

I don't know why but the first thing that came to my mind about the two paths was the following; and the higher/difficult path(the one described) is the best!

I swear by this city, Makkah -
And you, [O Muhammad], are free of restriction in this city -
And [by] the father and that which was born [of him],
We have certainly created man into hardship.
Does he think that never will anyone overcome him?
He says, "I have spent wealth in abundance."
Does he think that no one has seen him?
Have We not made for him two eyes?
And a tongue and two lips?
And have shown him the two ways?
But he has not broken through the difficult pass.
And what can make you know what is [breaking through] the difficult pass?
It is the freeing of a slave
Or feeding on a day of severe hunger
An orphan of near relationship
Or a needy person in misery
And then being among those who believed and advised one another to patience and advised one another to compassion.
Those are the companions of the right.
But they who disbelieved in Our signs - those are the companions of the left.
Over them will be fire closed in.

Surah Balad

Reaction score
It would be better if you told us WHAT two paths are u talking about! :D

i am actully trapped i have a friend and soon she is leaving school i had some miss understanding with her should i clearify them or not??should i talk to a girl who actully hates me??my mind is saying some thing else and my heart is saying some thing else...Thats it! so now??:(

Reaction score
i am actully trapped i have a friend and soon she is leaving school i had some miss understanding with her should i clearify them or not??should i talk to a girl who actully hates me??my mind is saying some thing else and my heart is saying some thing else...Thats it! so now??:(
Assalam-o-alaikum wr wb :)
well....i think you should try to clear it.... when either any one of your mind or heart is saying this then you should really do it, cuz later, when you dont have any way to talk to her, you will regret it! try talking to her calmly bcoz if she really hates you she will defo get angry...in the mean time if you relax and talk to her, you can make her love you/be your friend again!

seeing this under the light of Islam...
The Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w.s) is reported to have said "Do not have ill-will towards one another, do not be envious of one another, do not turn your back on one another; O servants of Allah, be brothers (and sisters). It is not permissible for a Muslim to remain angry with their brother for more than three days" (Bukhari)

Hope this helps...
Jazakallah Khair :)

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score

...And then being among those who believed and advised one another to patience and advised one another to compassion.
If what you are gonna tell them would make them happy/not angry do tell them...
Hard thing to do but if can find the courage in you do this:
Say Salam/peace (helps break the ice), tell them "just wanted to tell you, remember when that happened.. ________, it wasn't me.. (whatever you want to say)"....
or you can use one of your mutual friends etc to start a conversation.. be smart. :)

Reaction score
...And then being among those who believed and advised one another to patience and advised one another to compassion.
If what you are gonna tell them would make them happy/not angry do tell them...
Hard thing to do but if can find the courage in you do this:
Say Salam/peace (helps break the ice), tell them "just wanted to tell you, remember when that happened.. ________, it wasn't me.. (whatever you want to say)"....
or you can use one of your mutual friends etc to start a conversation.. be smart. :)

It is not that easy she hates me for no reson she dont like talking to me she is leaving...plz help

Reaction score
Try contacting through another friend.She might talk then.Or talk directly ..... you and her in front of each other.This way she will most probably talk and you can clear the things.Calm her down if she gets angry and yourself remain calm and peaceful.Might take some time but at the end when its alright you can talk. :)

Reaction score
Try contacting through another friend
being a girl... i suggest you, Neverr do that. :) talk to your friend directly. if she tries to walk away without listening, hold her and stop her and *make* her listen to you.

Reaction score
being a girl... i suggest you, Neverr do that. :) talk to your friend directly. if she tries to walk away without listening, hold her and stop her and *make* her listen to you.

She is different..you guys are not understanding i can"t face her and she told me that she dont wwanna talk to me....and she is leaving:sick:

Reaction score
why you cant face her? If you have to clear misconceptions you should be able to face her and clear things out.

Reaction score
She is different..you guys are not understanding i can"t face her and she told me that she dont wwanna talk to me....and she is leaving:sick:
text her. mail her. alot of things that you cant say on face can be said by text. n DO it. cuz every story has three sides. ur side, her side and the truth. find out the reason of hatred. maybe its just a misunderstanding!!!

Reaction score
"niYat sabiq tou manzil asaan" IF u are intentionaly correct! then Jxt try Ur best ! u will find a way to clear misconception. if not then jxt live wid the belief that what ever comes is fr good! :rolleyes: