• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unbelievable! :O

Reaction score
CR7 is the best no matter what, He is way better than Messi in every way :D
(1) Messi had 4 ballon d'or trophies in a row while Ronaldo had none :3
(2) Messi 3 golden boots in 4 years :3
(3) Messi took Barcelona to victory 3 times in la liga while Ronaldo managed this just once in 4 years :3
(4) Barcelona had victory twice in UEFA with Messi while Real Madrid had none with Ronaldo :3
(5) 4 times victory in Spanish cup for Barcelona with Messi while only once for Madrid with Ronaldo. :3
(6) 2 times copa del rey victory for Barcelona with Messi while once with Ronaldo for madrid.
(7) Lastly, Messi broke the World Record made by Gerd Muller who had 85 goals (while Messi had ended the year with 94) :3

Yes you're right, Ronaldo really is better than Messi at any stake :rolleyes:

Reaction score
U say money does not depend, instead skill does
But have u ever thougbt about the criteria for such high bids - skills and promanship

Reaction score
(1) Messi had 4 ballon d'or trophies in a row while Ronaldo had none :3
(2) Messi 3 golden boots in 4 years :3
(3) Messi took Barcelona to victory 3 times in la liga while Ronaldo managed this just once in 4 years :3
(4) Barcelona had victory twice in UEFA with Messi while Real Madrid had none with Ronaldo :3
(5) 4 times victory in Spanish cup for Barcelona with Messi while only once for Madrid with Ronaldo. :3
(6) 2 times copa del rey victory for Barcelona with Messi while once with Ronaldo for madrid.
(7) Lastly, Messi broke the World Record made by Gerd Muller who had 85 goals (while Messi had ended the year with 94) :3

Yes you're right, Ronaldo really is better than Messi at any stake :rolleyes:
Ronaldo won the ballon d'or in 2008..
You are talking about the whole team's success, not just a player. Barca won all those trophies by the efforts of the whole team, not just messi. You are saying as if, messi carried the entire team on his shoulders and won those trophies. Barca won because they deserved to, not because messi is the best player in the world. Ronaldo gave Madrid what he could, we didn't win as many trophies as barca, because we aren't good enough, but that doesn't prove that messi is better than ronaldo.
In all the trophies you mentioned above, players like Puyol, Xavi and Dani Alves were also involved. Does that mean that those players are better that Ronaldo?
Last year Shaqiri won more trophies than Messi or Ronaldo. Does that mean he is better than the two?
If you think messi is better than Ronaldo then give good reasons for that, and don't confuse between team success and an individual player's success.:)

Reaction score
Ronaldo won the ballon d'or in 2008..
You are talking about the whole team's success, not just a player. Barca won all those trophies by the efforts of the whole team, not just messi. You are saying as if, messi carried the entire team on his shoulders and won those trophies. Barca won because they deserved to, not because messi is the best player in the world. Ronaldo gave Madrid what he could, we didn't win as many trophies as barca, because we aren't good enough, but that doesn't prove that messi is better than ronaldo.
In all the trophies you mentioned above, players like Puyol, Xavi and Dani Alves were also involved. Does that mean that those players are better that Ronaldo?
Last year Shaqiri won more trophies than Messi or Ronaldo. Does that mean he is better than the two?
If you think messi is better than Ronaldo then give good reasons for that, and don't confuse between team success and an individual player's success.:)
Didn't win any at Real Madrid (even though he had passers like Ozil (as good as Xavi and Iniesta), Xabi alonso and Di Maria).
Even if we neglect the team's achievement, what does Ronaldo have other than a Ballon D'or? (had a Golden Boot as well which he had sold).
Messi has 4 ballon D'ors and 3 Golden Boots, is a World Record holder for the most number of goals in a season, and is the most expensive player of all times.
I don't think you'll be needing more logical reasons than these to prove was the truth is.

Reaction score
Didn't win any at Real Madrid (even though he had passers like Ozil (as good as Xavi and Iniesta), Xabi alonso and Di Maria).
Even if we neglect the team's achievement, what does Ronaldo have other than a Ballon D'or? (had a Golden Boot as well which he had sold).
Messi has 4 ballon D'ors and 3 Golden Boots, is a World Record holder for the most number of goals in a season, and is the most expensive player of all times.
I don't think you'll be needing more logical reasons than these to prove was the truth is.
Your comment that i quoted, was a reply to the comment saying that Ronaldo 'is' the best player in the world. You see, 'is' not 'was'. You are mentioning his achievements of the past. If he won 4 golden balls in the past, it doesn't mean he is the best player right now. Give Ronaldo the credit that he deserves. Ronaldo is scoring twice in almost every match this season, whereas Messi is busy dealing with his injuries.

Reaction score
I know that, but your claims are useless unless Ronaldo wins a Ballon D'or this time. And Messi 'is' currently the most expensive player in the World (and of all times), and let me tell you this, that Ronaldo had a Massive start in the last season as well, and you know what happened next. To the Dismay of Messi, he's been out this whole time, so being a little realistic and wise we can't just compare a scoring player with the one on the bench. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well I know nothing about them so judging from their names
Messi is gonna be pretty messy
And Ronaldo is probably of Rona-Dal-Do, the same "Rona :cry:" which everybody here is "Ro"-ing

So I like neither, Shahid Afridi is the best :p

Reaction score
I know that, but your claims are useless unless Ronaldo wins a Ballon D'or this time. And Messi 'is' currently the most expensive player in the World (and of all times), and let me tell you this, that Ronaldo had a Massive start in the last season as well, and you know what happened next. To the Dismay of Messi, he's been out this whole time, so being a little realistic and wise we can't just compare a scoring player with the one on the bench. :rolleyes:
Its my opinion, i'm not claiming anything. Are you serious?? Gareth Bale is the most expensive player..
Being on the bench for half the season is not a very good record to have. Fitness is very important in an athlete's career and being injury prone is not a good trait to have and its not an excuse to anything. You guys are the one who brought Ronaldo fans into this thread in the first place, so don't tell me not to compare the two.
An yes, he's on the bench, so we can't give the ballon d'or to the player who is on the bench, can we? Its like giving the thing to Andy Carroll.

Reaction score
Its my opinion, i'm not claiming anything. Are you serious?? Gareth Bale is the most expensive player..
Being on the bench for half the season is not a very good record to have. Fitness is very important in an athlete's career and being injury prone is not a good trait to have and its not an excuse to anything. You guys are the one who brought Ronaldo fans into this thread in the first place, so don't tell me not to compare the two.
An yes, he's on the bench, so we can't give the ballon d'or to the player who is on the bench, can we? Its like giving the thing to Andy Carroll.
And what i had told you was the fact + Messi (800 million euros) is almost 10 times as expensive as Gareth Bale (86 million euros) is :)
Arguing further would just prove out to be futile since race for the Ballon D'or is still going on so we can't just jump into conclusions, though i have high hopes for Ronaldo this season due to his current performance.

Reaction score
And what i had told you was the fact + Messi (800 million euros) is almost 10 times as expensive as Gareth Bale (86 million euros) is :)
Arguing further would just prove out to be futile since race for the Ballon D'or is still going on so we can't just jump into conclusions, though i have high hopes for Ronaldo this season due to his current performance.
800 million euros?? Where did that come from??
Insha'Allah it will be him. But, i won't be surprised if Messi wins it because its obvio that fifa prefers messi over Ronaldo..

Reaction score
No wonder why you've asked this :X3: Refer to the first message of the thread.
It's nothing but an illusion of Ronaldo fans, but this time i have more hopes for Ronaldo than i have for messi

Reaction score
No wonder why you've asked this :X3: Refer to the first message of the thread.
It's nothing but an illusion of Ronaldo fans, but this time i have more hopes for Ronaldo than i have for messi
If you are talking about that article, then that's the money the clubs are willing to pay him and blah blah blah. Messi got promoted from Barca B to the first team. He didn't get any transfer money at all, let alone being the most expensive player...
So you do admit that Ronaldo is better than Messi!!

Reaction score
If you are talking about that article, then that's the money the clubs are willing to pay him and blah blah blah. Messi got promoted from Barca B to the first team. He didn't get any transfer money at all, let alone being the most expensive player...
So you do admit that Ronaldo is better than Messi!!
Clubs like PSG are willing to pay at least 400 million for his transfer but European clubs had placed even a greater price tag for him, ranging from 750 to 800 million.
No :3 He's just the most scoring striker out there currently which is accompanied only by Messi's injury :3

Reaction score
Clubs like PSG are willing to pay at least 400 million for his transfer but European clubs had placed even a greater price tag for him, ranging from 750 to 800 million.
No :3 He's just the most scoring striker out there currently which is accompanied only by Messi's injury :3
That doesn't make him the most expensive player...
In other words, Ronaldo is the best player in the world. Period.