• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unbelievable! :O

Reaction score
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2014/01/...1m-3-times-more-than-cristiano-ronaldo-study/
So a player who had been out for 8 weeks was still considered as the best of all times regardless of his current statistics, but seriously, this has gone way too far! It's like Cristiano Ronaldo is no way near a challenge for Lionel Messi! :O European Clubs : 5 times more (about 750 to 800 million Euros) ! :O PSG : Ready to take him for 400 million Euroes! :O

Reaction score
http://www.sportskeeda.com/2014/01/...1m-3-times-more-than-cristiano-ronaldo-study/
So a player who had been out for 8 weeks was still considered as the best of all times regardless of his current statistics, but seriously, this has gone way too far! It's like Cristiano Ronaldo is no way near a challenge for Lionel Messi! :O European Clubs : 5 times more (about 750 to 800 million Euros) ! :O PSG : Ready to take him for 400 million Euroes! :O
I have no idea what you are saying (not a fan :cool:)
But I am with you in these troubled times :p

Reaction score
Messi fans already linked me this last night :p

this article is just on money
Plus every month /week you can find new articles on Ronaldo vs Messi.......
PSG wanted CR7 n even Manchester City were willing to pay his buyout clause but Ronaldo made it clear that his future is at Madrid !!!

Most Importantly we compare Ronaldo n Messi on their performance not on their buy-out clause
Currently Ronaldo is at his best and is most likely to win Ballon d'or
.And then Barca fans say it's about football not money...xD

Reaction score

PSG wanted CR7 n even Manchester City were willing to pay his buyout clause but Ronaldo made it clear that his future is at Madrid !!!

Most Importantly we compare Ronaldo n Messi on their performance not on their buy-out clause
CR7 is the best no matter what, He is way better than Messi in every way :D

Reaction score

Oh they had to link you since the news is no normal :3 :p

Just on money? You mean to say that the declared price tag is nothing but a joke? :3
More articles? Oh i need to see some of them as well? Now would you show me some then? :3
Madrid had forced Ronaldo not to leave since they had already planned to sell Ozil, it's an Axiom that Ronaldo had grabbed interest of many wealthy clubs out there, especially Manchester City which was the most interested one + It was Ronaldo's dream to play with Real Madrid since he was in Manchester United, I knew it from the beginning that he ain't gonna leave this club on any cost so don't deliver this price tag story on him as well, even if he did leave his club, for how much would have PSG bought him? A max of 180 mllion Euros i suppose? :3

Performance? Tell me more about who's been winning the Ballon D'ors for the last four years + Oh may i mention the Golden Boots as well? xD Ronaldo's been in a 'pretty' form lately but that still isn't gonna pave way for him towards the Ballon D'or, you just let the monster return from his Injury :3