• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Unbelievable! :O

Reaction score
I'm sorry, but he actually IS the most expensive player of all times, can't help it :)
http://makemelaugh.com/pics/One-Does-Not-Simply..-Win-An-Argument-With-A-Woman.jpg So it's imperative for me to just listen to you at any cost :rolleyes:
Here, read this: http://www.fifa.com/world-match-centre/news/newsid/219/598/0/index.html
Well, according to this article, Ronaldo is still the most expensive player in the world because some time ago Perez revealed that his transfer fee was €91 million, and not what the media said it was.. So, if not Bale, then Ronaldo, but not Messi at least..

Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zinedine-zidane-admits-gareth-bale-2261656#.Us2tc56SxgU Former Real Madrid player Zinedine Zidane for the player of his own team.
Ronaldo was declared the best player of 2008 and so had an increase in the value of his price tag. The only reason why Real Madrid wanted to purchase him on any cost, well that's history and if talking of it, Messi is being declared as the best player in the world for the past 4 years and someone like Arsene Wenger (who's not even interest in players above 20 years of age :3 ) had also declared him as the best player of all times, not just in the modern football world. It's not me the one saying all this, it's his performance and all the judges (including the players themselves) in the football world.

Reaction score
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/zinedine-zidane-admits-gareth-bale-2261656#.Us2tc56SxgU Former Real Madrid player Zinedine Zidane for the player of his own team.
Ronaldo was declared the best player of 2008 and so had an increase in the value of his price tag. The only reason why Real Madrid wanted to purchase him on any cost, well that's history and if talking of it, Messi is being declared as the best player in the world for the past 4 years and someone like Arsene Wenger (who's not even interest in players above 20 years of age :3 ) had also declared him as the best player of all times, not just in the modern football world. It's not me the one saying all this, it's his performance and all the judges (including the players themselves) in the football world.
I don't understand how this article is relevant to any of this..
I never talked about the past, I'm talking about right now. And many football personalities have said that right now Ronaldo is the best player, you said it too.:D
Many also say that Ronaldo and Messi are the best players of all time..
Well, now i think our little argument should stop because I say Ronaldo is the best player, you say Ronaldo is the best player. I say Messi is not the most expensive player, and now, hopefully, you know that too. We are on the same side.

Reaction score
I don't understand how this article is relevant to any of this..
I never talked about the past, I'm talking about right now. And many football personalities have said that right now Ronaldo is the best player, you said it too.:D
Many also say that Ronaldo and Messi are the best players of all time..
Well, now i think our little argument should stop because I say Ronaldo is the best player, you say Ronaldo is the best player. I say Messi is not the most expensive player, and now, hopefully, you know that too. We are on the same side.
Not sure if arguing or just forcing me to believe everything you have said xD :X3: Anyways, Ronaldo is currently at his best and Messi is on the bench, so no more arguments until Messi returns to the battlefield, end of story :giggle:

Reaction score
Not sure if arguing or just forcing me to believe everything you have said xD :X3: Anyways, Ronaldo is currently at his best and Messi is on the bench, so no more arguments until Messi returns to the battlefield, end of story :giggle:
Sure, whatever you say..